What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Can someone explain? These boxes sound awesome!

2 Likes

Literally; the unanswerable question… :thinking:

5 Likes

Someone should hubstack a nine dragons :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh that’s just how Rain City Skills rolls. There is usually extra goodies and stuff packed in with their yoyos when you order from them.

I think they are doing a bit less than usual to keep prices low this year but there is stuff in there. One if the best unboxing experiences Ive had was unboxing my Duccling/Toonie order from them.

This one in particular was one of the prizes for Modern Responsive March, which @HappyYoyoer seems to have won. The mobile gamer, which is a sweet little yoyo!

6 Likes

Those guys have arrived.

33 Likes

Team Member OneDrop Sovereign i grabbed at NER And another fresh Anti-Yo Viszilla :innocent::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Stoked to have a few spare Viszilla chilling around now so i can rage one!

27 Likes

From America to Japan and back :saluting_face:

30 Likes

wraiths arrived yesterday

28 Likes

Got mine today! Loving this little guy. It’s not as powerful as the Oasis, but it has a higher fun factor. Love them both, and the Assassin was an easy buy after the Oasis. @hobbygod you’re crushing it!

29 Likes

It’s been a wild time lately with the life and the yo-yos being turbulent for me, but I’ve had some great mail recently. Some real grails this year. Tinman, Dink, Clique, Dang 2, HATRICK, Free Solo. The Hatrick, Clique and Free Solo (specifically this run of Saturday Market) were top of the list and I’m absolutely floored to finally have them here. Thank y’all.

30 Likes

Jealous of that Hatrick. Congrats.

2 Likes

Splurged a bit cause things popped up and I couldn’t pass. Here’s my pickups from the last few weeks.

I got the Hatrick 2 and Tingsu at DXL in person. Crazy good deals… $50 for the hatty and $90 for the tingsu (titanium in the middle). It’s my first Ti that I’ve bought :joy:

Then I snagged something off my grail list… a Project 2 and some steel to round it all off. Thorest, and Top Steel.

34 Likes

So bummed I missed this dxl! I’ve really gotta get out there

3 Likes

The king of string.

26 Likes

The Executive Class is just so good!!

5 Likes

Sweet throws, what is the tingsu by the way?

4 Likes

It’s a $90 full sized titanium

2 Likes

Titanium version of the Bingsu.

It’s 64g 56x47

23 Likes

Me who cannot afford any mail day for long time looking at this beautiful topic.

There are couple of yoyos around that I wish I had soooo much, saving them for the future

17 Likes

How much are G2 wraiths worth? (wanting to purchase one myself)