What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Did I miss this? When did Centripetals go up for sale?

1 Like

he can’t tell you, his specific instructions were DONT @sleep on it! :crazy_face::grin:

5 Likes

I think it’s just half and cap swap and weighted.

@Sleeper80’s work is well documented here: Sleeper80's Butterfied Butterfly Mods, and more

1 Like

Really whippy, doesn’t hold its string teneion as well as would like it too but I still love it.

1 Like

I preordered from @JEA86 back in October, not sure when the official drop date is, but hopefully soon because this thing is freaking awesome…

4 Likes

what i’ve gotten from the BST forum so far this year <3

21 Likes

Its just half and cap swapped, some orings on the inner hub for a little more weight, and i polished the axle and its slightly concave.

4 Likes

22 Likes

RecRev Neuae, wanted one for a while! I’ve been using it exclusively for a couple days, want to see if only throwing something this narrow for 2-3 weeks will make me any better

17 Likes

How does it compare to the Centrifugal?

I’ll get back to you on that, I’ve only had about 1 hour or so of play with it so far… but as far as first impressions, it feels just a touch wider, feels powerful but not “like a rock” and is stable as hell. Also, if you are into thumb grinds, this has you covered. If you like the Centrifugal, then you won’t be disappointed. I’m a Motion fanboy, so it’s hard for me to find a fault with it so far… but like all Motion products, it comes highly recommended. I’ll do some back to back comparisons this weekend…

4 Likes

from the man himself


24 Likes

Fingerboard, Kendama , AND yoyo, all in one photo. Now you’re speakin’ my language!

3 Likes

Hey… I thought “Geekonese” was my language…

1 Like

That’s all of our native dialect.

Finally picked it up from my local post office.

This thing is truly ahead of its time! It’s a little snaggy for me to play coz its narrow gap, but it’s still addicting to throw!

23 Likes

I gotta get a Draupnir for my collection one day just to own one. Glad to know it still holds up!

Ordered a Couple throws from @Ardeus. The Stroll and Stride.

Received a Stroller and Sprint prototype as well!

Thank You Sir!!!

24 Likes

Got some Druid parts to play with

22 Likes

Centrifugal & Centripetal by Motion

The stars aligned, and I was able to snag the Centrifugal at the same time when I preordered my Centripetal! Big thanks to @JEA86 (The quote below encapsulates my experience thus far)

“What actually transpired was a mono-metal version of the YoYo that surpassed its bi-metal counterpart.” -Motion Yoyo


24 Likes