What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Loving the new M2! Plays great, looks great! Whoever is doing there ano now, is doing an awesome job. Love these colors!

23 Likes

o

Great book and great throw! Thanks @Thruwell !!!

21 Likes

borealis 2 is super fun!

2 Likes

Bape swap M2 for today.

26 Likes

I foresee this will become very popular as word gets around. One Drops have the best clear anno on the market imo

27 Likes

Bathy and my One July failure stickers!

34 Likes

I know its still the honeymoon phase, but I think it might end up being my favorte slightly undersized OD! (I have a Sugar Glider, Intro, Silhouette, Rebirth, Diarama and Kamuraiju) OK, those last two are pretty good!

5 Likes

Try an M1 :wink: It’s even better.

3 Likes

Delrin caps from beyondyoyos! Wasn’t expecting to enjoy the Ari so much at this weight.

22 Likes
2 Likes

Look what I just received :slight_smile:

Thank @TheThrowingGnome

26 Likes

I’m curious what your thoughts are on its play one week in if you don’t mind? It looks very elegant with that V shape into a curved outer rim.

Also, is it really 58mm wide? :open_mouth: That’s crazy

1 Like

AH that’s a bad typo, should be 48mm wide.

It’s incredibly well performing, plays very light and powerful, I can hit things very consistently with this yoyo it’s just, easy to use

better version of YYR savage imo

3 Likes

The original ilinx mouse pads are exactly the same as the clear shore 60 pads I sell now.

1 Like

Didn’t get this in the mail, but I did fish it out of the junk drawer this morning. All this time, my beer has been coming with free spin top buttons! Who knew?

13 Likes

14 Likes

Is that Green Man Brewing at the top left?

3 Likes

Sure is, good stuff.

2 Likes

I’ve been there! Love Asheville breweries… Burial is my favorite!

As my collection wheelin’ & dealin’ days close out, here is my last sprint’s results.
A big ol’ juicy thanks to everyone that wound up in my orbit during said sprint. I really landed on some beauties here. You, and you, and you there in the back, y’all are the best. Know it.

For the Curious

Left, right, top to bottom:
G2 Wraith, CLYW Klondike, CLYW Akita,
G2 SL1000, G2 Elite 23, Mowl Obsession+, YYFr Hummingbird,
YYR Chobi Gorilla

17 Likes