What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Those are some gorgeous splashes right there.

2 Likes

i mean i think it might be my birthday (christmas?) :birthday::christmas_tree::tada:

33 Likes

It’s a modern responsive miracle!!! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ve been having a rough couple of weeks but it was nice to finally get my hands on these! Pretty pumped to find the purple/white Catchy Air and also got one for my wife, who thought it looked pretty. Hoping it will inspire her to practice her big cup and first spike.

I’ve been wanting the TMBR Baldwin for a long time. The shape always intrigued me and I think it’s one of the prettiest profiles that Colin ever made. Was surprised and excited to see this nearly mint one come up on the BST. Tried to talk myself out of it but then justified spending some birthday funds on it and I’m not disappointed! I was unsure how it would feel on stalls since it has a pretty low mid wall but I can report that it feels very stable on stall catches.

Thanks so much to @Yospeedracer for hooking me up with this beauty!!

22 Likes

I saw somebody post this swap somewhere and knew I had to have it. No regrets.

34 Likes

It’s the Uber YWET swap!!!

We love to see it, thank you for your support <3

6 Likes

Well I’m pretty sure you could have guessed what color I got…

36 Likes

Gotta love this colorway
And alpha line and Kitty :slight_smile:

18 Likes

“It’s finally Tomo time”

27 Likes

Loving the Atmos Butterball, great job Reuben (@rnsy) // Perfect buddy to the Beater, a bit floatier and always smooth.

27 Likes

Zankoku na Tenshi no Tēze!

1 Like

shinji-ikari-evangelion

1 Like

My first TRT. Sea apple bathysphere.

42 Likes

I’m not big on splashes but that one is very nice!

3 Likes

I got myself a “good job you put in your 2 weeks notice and got fired” gift :sweat_smile:

Was suuuper stoked Edition still had the colorway I wanted. Excited to string this beast up, let’s go!

34 Likes

I could NOT resist this colorway, holy cow! The masking and anodizing job is so beautiful. In play it feels faster and lighter than the original koi, less powerful and stable which I actually really enjoy. The sound of this thing is unreal, up there with my Ti Triton as my most beautiful and favorite sounding yoyos ever.

36 Likes

I love it just couldn’t for that price

3 Likes

worth every penny tbh

3 Likes

I’m sure it is… gorgeous throw

1 Like

It is very gorgeous. The amazing sound is always an added bonus!! :smiley: