What did you get in the mail, 2024?

maildays are the best. by contrast the days between receiving tracking and package arrival are TORTURE!!

4 Likes

This is why I stopped checking tracking. I try to forget that I ordered anything and then I get a nice little surprise when the mailman finally comes :joy:

2 Likes

That shirt is sick!

1 Like

I should have sat this anywhere other than my desk.

I’ve never owned a spin top that wasn’t plastic, and popped out of a piñata. But I’ve been on the hunt for this one. The spin time is…swear this is alien technology.

24 Likes

oh i am entirely too compulsive for that mess lol

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys :heart: Prague is overall a beautiful city, the hot weather is killing us, apparently we went on the hotter time ever and a temperature like that never happen, we are used to nice maximum 25° in London, here is quite a killer but I am taking out the most of it between visiting and trying local stuff. Have to say that the yoyo shop is still the highlight of this trip :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

dude thats so rad!! i hope i get the chance to visit some day <3

The Templar Yogurt came in today. Plays a little heavier compared to the OG grail but it moves on the string and is super smooth.

32 Likes

mk1 exia ss, my first bi metal! gotta say, I’m in love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck: especially dope that it spins purple! strung with classy white mystery zipline

35 Likes

Holy yogurt finally arrived! I’m not particularly a fan of delrin yo-yos but wanted to give this one a shot anyway.

30 Likes

Managed to find a new one for some fixed axel fun.

33 Likes

Spinworthy Bloodcell. I was pretty sure it was Purpleheart when I bought it, but its way more red than my two Purpleheart kendamas so now I’m doubting. Whatever it is its beautiful and plays incredible. Couldnt be more stoked on my first wood fixie.

A-RT Holy Yogurt. This thing is fun and the packaging is ridiculous LOL

39 Likes

The packaging/name is an homage to the Born Crucial dairy themed delrins. I’m really pleasantly surprised by this thing, I was not expecting to love it so much.

3 Likes

It arrived!

CLYW Beater - Wet Confetti. Thanks again @Yoyomikie! :call_me_hand:

Atmos Ekta. This thing rips! :fire:

37 Likes

Love to see it! That blue/green on raw titanium looks amazing.

1 Like

Fade Jade Cade :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart:

40 Likes

Canopy and ZERO arrived over the last couple of days and so far they’re both excellent!

39 Likes

How’s the finish on the ZERO?

2 Likes

Yesterday’s mail, but I like the Snapdragon. I think that the C bearing stem kit suits it a little better than the stock D kit.

I also like having the D kit freed up because it might be easier to stem existing throws with it.

23 Likes