What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Mk1 Dynames b-grade and YYF IQ

28 Likes

How is it different from the prescription? Heavier and more stable while not being as floaty? I love my script and thought about snagging one of the Cascades

The rims are also not as rounded but still comfy. Generally a more stable, slower and heaftier version of the prescription.

Got the new Connection.

37 Likes

:latin_cross::baby_bottle:

43 Likes

It is so good. Doesn’t really play like a Grail but it is basically what I wish the Pleak was.

I also appreciate the Crucial homage with the name and packaging.

4 Likes

It’s honestly exactly what I expect lol. No more and no less. Basically a grail with plastic characteristics: more bounce on the string, a bit chunkier/less hollow, and can go faster compared to the original. Overall, it’s pretty floaty and fun. Love the packaging

8 Likes

Damn, that looks awesome!

1 Like

7 Summit and FG Wooly Marmot 2. Shout out @Burchard and @alomac for getting these here!

41 Likes

Having fun comparing some new additions with each other and the Freehand.

33 Likes

Is that Asora 2 or 3?

Picked up the 3 from the man himself at worlds! Just got home and really had a chance to play with it this week.

5 Likes

Lucky duck! That’s awesome! I can’t wait for the online drop

3 Likes

I was lucky enough to snag an atmos tide during their worlds sale. Fantastic yo-yo. Thanks @rnsy!

39 Likes

It’s very nice. I’m just waiting for some caps to come in so I can really dial in my set up, the brass Dietz are pretty close to what I want but not quite.

1 Like

Not exactly on the mail but I have been my own mail man.
I am in Prague this week and had the chance to visit Slusny, it is so beautiful to have a shop with players inside and totally yoyo related.
I bought the Noir from Empathy which I saved an awful long to purchase it but it worth it, when not busy visiting I tried it for around an hour and is an insanely great yoyo and it looks amazing, I also added a shirt as a memory of the place.
Hope one day to be able to visit Yoyoexpert!

73 Likes

Such a fun experience right? I haven’t been to that shop yet but visiting my first shop that had a decent selection and people taking the time for me to try some things out was an amazing moment.

6 Likes

That sounds so fun Alberto. And you grabbed one I keep wondering about and that all black looks wicked. Love the shirt and photo :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

This looks like a great trip Big Al. What a unique and awesome experience to visit an actual yo-yo store. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Dude just so happy for you overall, couldn’t think of a better person to deserve it!!!

3 Likes