What did you get in the mail, 2024?

i’m not really interested in knowing who it was, not currently looking to get something engraved but if/when you get an engraver please hit me up because I want to get that same OOT engraving I have on that pendant on a yoyo lol. i typically hate engravings, but if i can have an LOZ yoyo, I can die happy LOL

2 Likes

Treated myself to a new fly rod after 15 years. Safe to say I won’t be buying any new yo-yos for awhile…

14 Likes

Nice! Cool to see another angler on here :smiley:

1 Like

I’d definitely be down to do that. :metal: Got a black Sistine ima try engraving with a vectorized version of one of Coffin’s painting if he’s cool with it.

16 Likes

That would be so sick!

3 Likes

I know the feeling and keep telling myself that too. :sweat_smile: Dropped a G on a fancy new router and modem. :grimacing::face_exhaling::money_with_wings:

3 Likes

when?!:open_mouth::open_mouth:

@DocPop PLTiPS, this thing is incredible. I’ve only had it a short while but I think I prefer it to the OG.

60x G2 Diamond Blend strings. The best string, period.

39 Likes

The PLTiPS is amazing looking, I’m super jealous :grimacing:.

Can you give notes on how it plays compared to the OG?

4 Likes

initial reaction is it plays a little lighter and more agile. response is great, weight distribution feels great, the slightly larger CW is easier to catch. my only thing I’m noticing is the raw ti with slightly shallower fingerspin cup makes it a little harder to maintain fingerspins, but i’m getting used to that quickly

6 Likes

Hey, thats where all the diamond blend went! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

didnt get these from HQ, found a BST post selling a sack of them, bought them all before i even knew how many there were LOL

4 Likes

Jealous, those are great.

1 Like

First thing I did was miss a whip and slam it on the ground. We’re off to a great start!

33 Likes

day one dings are the best dings <3

7 Likes

Just getting the bad juju outta the way. Clear skies all around now @bheinz63

3 Likes

Man I did that with my carbon road bike.

Brought it home and started putting it together, I put it up on my stand, turned around and it fell right out and dinged the top tube.

I didn’t clamp the stand legs :man_facepalming:t4:

It’s still sexxxy tho.

edit: this was when I first put it all together, its been adjusted and fitted with proper road pedals and bottle cages since then.

15 Likes

Want.

2 Likes

That looks awesome. Totally out of my budget but looks great

1 Like

I remember when I first got out of college I got a decent job and was making pretty good money for a 20 year old.

Aging myself here but bought a brand new Scion TC - was so excited. They were so freaking cool back then.

First thing I did was ride the rims up on a curb while parking.

4 Likes