What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Such a fun mailday.

Side note, I haven’t played an Imperial in ages, and if you haven’t either, pick one up. Brings back good memories

32 Likes

I still love the imperial

2 Likes

Some freshly dirty toys

32 Likes

That’s awesome! Is the wooden one an unresponsive using the stem system?

If so, how does it play?

Probably going to be my only mail day for the year. Rso martian, OD VTWO, and some dietz side effects. I forgot how powerful yo-yos could be, have exclusively been throwing organics this year.

39 Likes

Thanks a lot for the insights, I find that color way closer to an ashtray than a yoyo, but I get why you like it and I say more power to you! That gives me a great insight. I wish there were more reviews of Topyo in general. Rock on man! :metal:

Love that Dark Matter VTWO! Got one of those myself. :+1:

Late worlds post, kinda went a bit crazy :sweat_smile:

3x Enso Equanimity
1x Enso protoype
1x Enso Domain Expansion
1x Enso Gear 5
2x Enso Bapehidora
1x Enso Titanium Demascus UI
1x RSO Ti YWET blasted coating?
1x Anti yo BPZL 1 of 10
1x Anti yo Bape 2
1x Peakhand AL
1x Peakhand Plastic
1x Nobotik Bape swap Asura

38 Likes

That yweti is the og hard coat. All of them were b grade because of ano issues. @TheSliverKing

1 Like

I haven’t been buying yoyos much lately, but I decided to get a black Time Slip to go with my black Galaxy Time. Strung up with gold Mowl Fats.

23 Likes

Translation: The Cascade is not remotely good. Why do people pretend to like it?

3 Likes

Is it that bad? I’ve heard it was pretty decent

1 Like

This is not remotely true but at this stage we can hardly expect you to have a different opinion for non competition focused yoyos.

I just think I like the prescription better because I like faster playing yoyos whereas the cascade spins for longer and plays slower.

3 Likes

It is a FairTradeYoyos - Project Y “un-engraved” CatSnacks colorway
Source: I was one of the first revision/prototype testers for the Project Y and the orange PV44 you see pictured. Each retail version of it, came wrapped in a copy of the original draft paper and testers list so my names on them. :yum: Each one also has something random written or drawn on the backside.

25 Likes

Looks like you need the black pv44 with eyes :wink:

2 Likes

Been wanting an Assassin since I first got into this hobby

33 Likes

Yep much like the RSO Gravity it’s a Side Effects throw, that’s FH cap compatible. Any FH diameter cap, ring, or rim will almost all fit it. Haven’t tested to confirm, but I imagine the Duncan metal pro rings won’t fit, being metal and less flexible than polycarbonate and 3D printed PLA/ PET etc. if they do I’d imagine an overly tight or loose fit is more likely than anything due to them both being anodized and made to go into a less rigid plastic counterpart, but some gold ones would look pretty fire in the Asora and Peakhand ngl lol. :eyes: :fire:
MK1 Unicorn, and the plastic and metal PeakHands from Worlds also take FH dia. caps. :blush:

30 Likes

And that Tequila :stuck_out_tongue: lol
Sadly I’m broke atm.

Just bought a Homage ZERO and zero the other day. :grin::hugs:

14 Likes

Where did you get the engraving done, asking for a friend lol

2 Likes

It was already done by a guy that had got an affordable laser engraver. I’d actually wanted to send him my Project Y, but unfortunately dude was waaay too flaky and dealing with financial difficulties for my own comfort, so I never did :hugs: …and after buying his for $60 shipped on July 14th I still had to send him another $10 just to get it shipped a month later loose wrapped in a $5.35 bubble mailer. :skull: Genuinely hope things improve for him and I get life happens but oof bud. Make some changes. It was one thing after the other.
:melting_face::face_with_peeking_eye:

The whole experience made me wanna finally give in and buy myself a laser engraver next month though. :grimacing::wink: (I build, laser weld, and laser engrave thermal batteries for defense aerospace and NASA contracts for a living):nerd_face:

If you wanna know who it was specifically PM me as I’m not trying to call him out when he’s been having a rough year :heart_hands: :v:

5 Likes