Nice pickup :smile:

Let me know what you think when you play it for a bit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oooff that’s pretty

2 Likes

Snagged a summit

37 Likes

What’s this called? Super nice!

I am one inch " shorter" than you, and in my case, yoyoing has really improved my posture, I am the tallest in the country, sort of speak, and I couldn’t do horizontals up until last month. I’ve battling with that sh!t for exactly one year. And guess what: Posture is the only way, the key. You name it. By being perfectly standing straight, the horizontals started to come naturally and is like they been holding back. But all the grinding since July '23, when I bought my first yoyo, brought me here. Shortening the strings helped me a lot though to get here, 115cm made it happen, 130cm only for learning stuff like black hops, etc. Ding all you want and enjoy, you know what you are doing, that’s all that matters.

2 Likes

Thanks for grabbing one - love to hear your feedback

2 Likes

What a mailday :star_struck:
(Just color comparing with the Asora Test Type:02 already had it. :grin:)
Never knew Agent Orange fades into a reeeally nice gold in person. :hushed::kissing_closed_eyes:
Also…
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲
. :raised_hands:

39 Likes

Galaxy Dino & Wild for reference.

The Dino weighs in 1g lighter w/ string. (64.9 v 65.9)

Dino is quite a bit wider than the Wild

Diameter is similar though the Wild is slightly larger here

Play wise, they are both awesome. They both boast long, powerful spins. The Ti rings on the Dino give it more edge weight and a slight advantage here (?) but really, they’re both incredible.

Dino has the edge when it comes to “comfort” for me. Its wider gap and rounded edges make it more comfy in my hand. The Wild’s edges are sharper and you feel them when the throw comes back hard.

It looks like they incorporated the Wild’s very pronounced step in the catch zone with the smaller steps of the Dino’s (at least near the center). Looks like a great throw.

Does it have the Ti rims like the Dino or SS like the Wild?

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

27 Likes

Did they do a rerun of nickel prescriptions?

1 Like

It has the Titanium rims just like the Dino :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I wish! Sadly, I don’t see us ever seeing OG colorways, splashes, Saturday market, nickel, copper, or silver plating on One Drop‘s ever again, it’s been years and they still haven’t been able to find a replacement anodizer after they had their falling out with GruntBull :expressionless: I was surprised they even did a fade drop. Thought it was just solid ano and fancy spray paint (Cerakote :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::sweat_smile:) from here on out. Smh :smiling_face_with_tear:

bro wtf is that LOZ yoyo? i have a similar engraving on a gemstone pendant

7 Likes

Ohh does the asora taks weight rings

2 Likes

I believe it’s meant to take Duncan caps, so yes.

3 Likes

Enso
Gear 5 & Domain Expansion. WYYC 2024 release

36 Likes

Gear 5 was so good when I tried it

4 Likes