What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I just love the shape and width. I just couldn’t fall in love with the YYF monster series as much as the Scintilator series. Powerful? Not really. But it’s a lot of fun.

2 Likes

G2 Wraith in BAP and Motion Harmonic in Hibiscus :star_struck:

27 Likes

Original Jugemu was a lot more similar to the Mirage than the new version. I thought that would be enough for me to like it since I like the Mirage so much but it just never felt right to me personally.

1 Like

incredible mail day holy cow!

2 Likes

My One Drop Cascade has arrived and I understand why folks like it. And the Micro Caps are a great balance on play feel, at least for me. Tough choice on colorway for me since I liked them all. But this one made me think of cold juice for breakfast and sherbet and I have a feeling having temps around 108° lately helped influence my choice.

31 Likes

Thanks for picking one up!

Love that color of elevated so much

1 Like

Not mail, but wyyc cops

22 Likes

Fade to Jade Cascade

42 Likes

The green dome SE’s are a nice touch, looks amazing. :clap:

2 Likes

I happened to already have the green domes and figured I would try the original setup first.

1 Like

They look so good, makes me wanna pick up a pair!

1 Like

I got some cool stuff from @Saltman360 (freshly dirty) but I’m waiting to find out if anything I got needs to be redacted before I post. In the mean time a sneak peak.

14 Likes

25 Likes

I couldn’t go to Worlds but the folks of the Asociación Mexicana de Yoyo were kind enough to get me this from the event : The C3yoyodesign x W1ld Dinosaur in the wild.

Here is a comparison with the Shutter and the Wilderness.

31 Likes

It looks awesome. How is it in play?

1 Like

Viva Mexico! Pretty Yo!

1 Like

Yes. :sunglasses::beach_umbrella:

21 Likes

It plays really nicely; it’s quite light and nimble for a yoyo this size. I don’t have the Galaxy Dinosaur, but comparing it to the Wilderness, it’s definitely lighter and more speedy; still has that little hesitation at the start of a speed combo like the Wilderness, but it has overall higher acceleration and speed than it. Also, it’s slightly smaller diameter wise, so it lends itself nicer for more dense tricks. It is also more comfy to hold thanks to the round rims of the Dinosaur.
Like the yoyos that it’s based on, it’s super stable, so whatever you throw at it, it will handle it with ease.

It really feels like a combination of the two yoyos, and if you have played with any of those two, you will easily notice the attributes of those with this one. So if you like or are a fan of those yoyos, you will like this one a lot!

3 Likes

I should have got a legendary terrarian a long time ago! Plays so well!
Im still getting used to the cascade, I was expecting it to be a lot more similar to my prescription!

29 Likes