What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Admittedly I bought one of these to screw around with the Stem System. I didn’t really think past that at the time. I just thought I should at least buy the actual yoyo, not just the parts. This throw is really nice! Really glad I took the shot, not knowing a thing about it.

1 Like

It was going to be Butter-Friday but then this fresh wood from @Nic_from_Adelaide arrived.

28 Likes

This ZERO finish is the glossy version and it is very smooth, not too dissimilar to that found on a Onedrop but definitely not the Pyramat. Here’s a comparison with my Diorama that’s the same colour:

I decided on the gloss over the matt because I own a Zero with the matt and wanted to try something different. I found the matt finish a little aggressive on my Zero too. It got better over time and you could probably buff it out a bit to smooth it over faster.

I’m loving the ZERO! Giving me modern YWET vibes.

34 Likes

Man that’s pretty.

3 Likes

Connection arrived today. Love everything about it. I definitely feel it on the string, lots of power, and can go fast or slow depending on me. DD nailed it.

28 Likes

24 Likes

YYR 5ive and Unknown caps for my Freehand 2016 to replace the originals that I broke. (I wasn’t sure if these would fit, but they do.)

29 Likes

I just ordered some of those Freehand caps 2 days ago. I’ve been wanting to replace the caps on the AL Freehand with plastic because I feel like that’s going make it perfect. It plays way too light with no caps and for me it’s a tad heavy stock.

5 Likes

Yes dude! Enjoy,!!

2 Likes

First bst purchase!!

Koi, boost, and uppercut from @dipto! Thanks man!!
(The replay pro I bought off Connor scholten last night)

29 Likes

I need Connection to go with my Emotion! I’ve got clear and those look so good together. Emotion is so seriously good. Come to think of it, I also want EmoTion!

3 Likes

Just opened mine today! Wow!

27 Likes

So good…. Congratulations. :tada:

So good to meet you at Worlds! Thanks for letting me play that “green bean”! :yo-yo: loved that edit you did too.

3 Likes

I got to play Chunk at worlds! +1

The play is so fantastic and the audible is out of this world!!

So good to meet you too!! Wow, I should have put a Worlds post together. That is for that trick!

1 Like

That’s the actual Chunck I got to play!! Thanks Ray. Hope you didn’t drop too much that night! I saw the haul. lol.

Ps. Always fun hanging with you my friend! Worlds was awesome to hang. Love a contest with @yoyo_cubicle

1 Like

G2 protos - kraken / repost

22 Likes

Gravity is still my #1. If had to choose, can’t live without Gravity.

32 Likes

Jake Bullock Chunk.

I reached out and asked him to draw on mine before he shipped it. And it came out so cool!!

38 Likes

It was so much fun, and Happy Cake Day!

1 Like

5 stars for the Motion Centrifugal and
5 stars for @TimothyD

29 Likes