What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Freaking love slytherim colorway it’s fantastic

1 Like

11th run Chief Fire Blizzard

Do not let a little time get in the way of you getting what you want if @Burchard has what you are looking for he came through again for me

Thank you @Burchard

34 Likes

What’s this? Does it come with swappable bearing kits?

It’s the Snapdragon from Freshly Dirty. It uses their Stem system of interchangeable bearing seats, also used by their Orchid, Dahlia, and RTD, but meant to provide an easy system for people to prototype designs of their own. (See a thread of the system being used in conventional and unconventional ways here.)

3 Likes

Stem system is quickly becoming one of my favorite things of the year in YoYo

4 Likes

Does it function well? Do the yoyos work just as well as any others? Are there any problems with it?
Can you show more pictures of the inside?

1 Like

I think Arthur’s recent IG reel will show it off best

4 Likes

The may require a little tuning to avoid vibe, but it does function well.

Let me know if these pics don’t really cover what you’re looking for:

While not completely interchangeable with it, it’s like an updated version of the old Buzz-On SPR system. In fact, let me try something…

Nice! With a long enough axle, and some way to center the spacer (in the case of the Menehune, that’s the existing SPR seat and axle), it will work in yo-yos that were set up for SPR.

(I can’t just slap one of these into a Profly like I could an SPR because the axle isn’t long enough. Also, the raised area on the back of the SPR fits snugly into a recess in an SPR yoyo, so it’s centered a little more securely. A clever person could probably produce a washer that converts the stem recess into an spr bump.)

25 Likes

I am intrigued.

Thanks @GnarlyCharlie !

37 Likes

Haha glad to see they are arriving safely.

1 Like

Got my stickers too! Thanks @GnarlyCharlie !

And thanks to @Hojo-YoYo for the AL classics!

30 Likes

Got this cool G2 Wraith today. I love how it looks when spinning.

40 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

29 Likes

AL Fulvia - This thing RIPS!
@jeffreypang911 hit another one out the park.

30 Likes

little bummed cuz i wanted the orange specifically because it was pictured with black printing which made me think of monarchs. oh well, still…new yoyo day!! 0a here i come!!

29 Likes

I’ve wanted the orange with the black logo for so long but it’s never available, even if it’s in the picture. It’s a little annoying lol

2 Likes

Chunk and Anima

38 Likes

You like one more than the other?

1 Like