What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Got this JT - Kagerou used here on the forums, this thing is even better than I imagined.

22 Likes

They are a bit different. Both are excellent capped yoyos though

1 Like

Got some titanium SE’s (kisses and micro)

And a roller woody last week! :+1:t2:

36 Likes

Anchor Smash came in today! It’s smooth, like the Gush, but a little less stable.

Big fan of both these 6061 monos.

25 Likes

Yo-yo people are tops. Especially ones that throw spin tops.
(Yo-yo people are trompos?)
Chris told me he was sending me a box, and I figured it was some of the junk I lost in Cleveland. I mean, I didn’t loose that much, but yeah.
So today this came and kind of asploded my brain. HTBaP I&II launched my 3rd childhood, this box from Chris and Steve with a signed HTBaP III peakHand and t-shirt and goodies just floored me.
Yo-yo people are the best.

35 Likes

zipline maildays rock! the personal touch is amazing and hard to come by these days

29 Likes

I grabbed one from the forums too… love it … makes like a cutting sound in the air I really like it. Very sexy too

1 Like

G2 Pac Storm Encore & SF Higby painted PLSTC

33 Likes

Awesome! I totally agree with you and I have to say, this is the highest end yoyo I’ve had the pleasure of throwing, it is absolutely amazing! It makes me feel like I’m way better than I am. Feels so good to throw, I’m very happy with this purchase and now I need to keep an eye on Japan Technology.

2 Likes

Encore always looked sweet but that pac storm looks especially delectable

1 Like

G2 hype is legit.

2 Likes

These arrived today. An Enso Babe.Hidora and a Mowl M-PCS. Colors in photos are a bit washed out.

The Enso went from Georgia to Florida to Utah then back to Florida and spend 4 or so days hanging out there. Then it got going again and went back to Utah then Nevada then California and decided it needed a break in California for 4 or so days then traveled the remaining 30 or so miles to me.

26 Likes

Perpetual run 2 has arrived - testing has begun :slight_smile:

Just a couple of colors from the run

45 Likes

That gold is sweet

2 Likes

I bought a yoyojam bundle because I wanted the set of unleashed. As it turns out I’m just as pleased to get ahold of this Rei Iwakura Rextreme 2. He’s my favorite player. :heart_eyes:

22 Likes

B-A-P-E :heart_eyes_cat: Almost looks like mine :grimacing:

2 Likes

Right, that’s what I was thinking :grin:

1 Like

It’s so orange!!!

32 Likes

I`m very tempted to bite this :smiley:

1 Like

Cerakote?

1 Like