What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Yes :sunglasses:

1 Like

I bought some canadian yogurt that was blessed.

Tastes pretty good.

~Z

28 Likes

YYR Savage55

31 Likes

how do you like it? i love the savage but i feel like my width limit is 50mm and not a single mm more lol.

2 Likes

Early impression is that I like it a lot. I would say that my preferred width range is in the 42-46mm for something that isn’t intentionally “slimline”. I bought the 55 because I figured it would be something really different.

In general I’m finding it surprisingly easy to work with. Where I thought the width would be frustrating or take significant adjustment really haven’t been an issue. The catch-ability is obviously great.

3 Likes

I’m gonna miss this raw shine, y’all. But I just don’t want to put down!

29 Likes

Not a yoyo in the mail but these awesome stickers!

Thanks for sending them across the ocean for me @GnarlyCharlie

33 Likes

Latest shipment from Yoyorecreation: New Diffusion,
Liminal Autoscopy, Mg Diffusion,
PS Autoscopy, New Diffusion.

36 Likes

When you have a chance let us know what you think :grin: And I didn’t realize the poly Autoscopy was so clear.

Waiting on my Liminal, all my orders get pulled for customs inspection

3 Likes

stikerzzzz!!

27 Likes

Hell ya!

1 Like

That’s all of the stuff I’ve been tempted to purchase!

2 Likes

All of the stuff is typical YYR. Awesome!

The Liminal autoscopy: I was thinking it was just going to be an h-shaped Savage. The biggest difference is increased speed over the Savage as well as a bit lighter feel. One thing about YYR, they really know how to use tri-materials better than most.

The PS autoscopy is a bit smaller than the Diffusion. It is like an updated Triad. It has a very nice hub-system. It is fast maneuverable Super basted-plastic feel to the shells. I bought the clear. White looks sweet too.

Diffusion: Feels like a Diffusion. The biggest difference seems to be a slightly relaxed inner-wall angle. If you are old enough; think of the difference between the CLYW Sasquatch and the Avalanche.

Diffusion Mg: Feels like a juiced-up Diffusion. I am not sure how it feels compares to other Mg since the only Mg throw I have ever had was the Death-Robot; which is one of the most unique throws ever made - and one of the best yo-yo’s Onedrop ever machined IMO.

5 Likes

Thank you, appreciate it and now I’m more interested in the poly Autoscopy.

1 Like

28 Likes

C3yoyodesighn Ambition

26 Likes

A sweet Higby Freehand, and a Dahlia (Size A) and Mod44 (Delrin Hatchback) from Freshly Dirty!

It sounds like an overheating laptop when it spins. :fire:

38 Likes

Y’all would be so jelly if i could show you what is in this box. My friends have really stepped it up…

22 Likes

20 Likes

I’m getting some orange vibes coming from that box!

5 Likes