What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Titainium side effects

At Design Labs Zero 57

It feels refined anti-yo to me compared to a
Sticky Penny YWET I had and let go a few years ago.

39 Likes

But we’ve seen that, no?

1 Like

Luftverk 000 (6061)

36 Likes

Yes, but i don’t believe it’s been released yet.

1 Like

What is the magazine you have there?

4 Likes

The Yonomicon book. The last version came out in 1998.

4 Likes

The diffusion v2 is my favorite plastic, how’s the new one play? Do you have an older one to compare to?

Mine is cracked pretty good :disappointed_relieved:

14 Likes

They are very similar. The New(er) Diffusion has a bit more power and is also more forgiving. Not a huge difference but I definitely like the new one. The difference, however, is not something that would make me ditch the one I had unless I really wanted to feel the how they compare. You look like you could use a new one :wink:

Either one rocks.

4 Likes

Got my hydrangea cattleya today! Gave it a quick test throw to compare to the Magnolia. Definitely has a bit more heft to it when throwing, and it’s a bit less forgiving than the Magnolia. Also the blast is great and this one is very smooth.

28 Likes

It has been a wild couple of weeks, y’all! Credit to this forum for most of this haul. Stay gold.

25 Likes

27 Likes

:unicorn: Wraith … what a beautiful yoyo to come home to to see waiting in the mailbox!

25 Likes

Excited about these new Diffusions, had to follow @YoyoGeezer s lead

27 Likes

One of the best value yo-yos I’ve run into

25 Likes

There probably are better monos out there but for the money. I love the Barracuda!! :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s fantastic. Total impulse buy that paid off nicely

1 Like

Do you think the misspelling on the cover is intentional to reference a “forward pass” or did they just make a mistake?

3 Likes

These look great, wonder if they will make their way to yoyoexpert

1 Like

good catch!

1 Like

I just noticed that. Probably just a normal typo!