What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Magicyoyo V11 with Throw-Yo SOLUTIONS Caladium Ether string.

I can’t throw this until next month (ONE July, and all) but one of my kiddos is currently enjoying it. Soon it’ll be a PiF with a selection of Throw-Yo strings to try out.

20 Likes

This and the v12 are awesome. I got a few when they went 50% off and gave a few away since at club. Solid throw was super surprising how smooth and fun these both are

3 Likes

A lovely new acquisition. Folks have stated that it is akin to the Top Deck, albeit lighter. I find that sentiment to be absolutely accurate!

25 Likes

i like how you wrap your strings in your pics

5 Likes

Thanks. It’s like a little scarf.

5 Likes

Nice little day!!

23 Likes

@afkor is making some custom one-off strings. Check em out!

Just received this one in the mail. The fade on it looks dope. :heart_eyes: I can’t bring myself to cut it down to length. hahaha.

Thanks Andrew!!

39 Likes

Pure beauty from @Dexjones0612!

32 Likes

37 Likes

OD 54 2 and of course more side-effects because i have a problem

36 Likes

In truth I mostly wanted the top, but I also got a pro-z with mod spacers, both of which I’ve wanted for a while, and an Origen for my fledgling Yoyo club from @Hojo-YoYo.

24 Likes

Chunk just came in!

Bonus bape family photo

46 Likes

How is it playing?

Feels solid, but not too heavy on the string. Overall, it feels pretty similar to a slam dunk with a hint more stability :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Sense Libre 6061. I think Sense has became my favorite brand.

22 Likes

Wildwood Druid - White Oak - 48.7g

37 Likes

I love that the string match the hubs

3 Likes

I was tempted to use the beautiful string that came with the Druid, but just like in video games I don’t use a consumable item if I only have one of them.

4 Likes

That is beautiful

1 Like

Got this Throwdown a few days ago from @TMAN_PRINTS, but didn’t get a chance to open it until today. Super unique feeling in play, and so far I have absolutely loved it!

21 Likes