What did you get in the mail, 2024?

How’s your Aspen? Worth a 7 month wait; can tell you that for free.

28 Likes

My totally-not-a-Supernova finally came

28 Likes

Blasted? TiShee

20 Likes

the flat black does look and feel amazing. can’t really convey it in photos.

8 Likes

Today we have:

G2

Retirement Quake “Andromeda Swirl”

28 Likes

Okay okay, so I said that there wasn’t going to be any more 3-packs. But then I felt bad for people who didn’t get one AND I managed to source more cases!!! - this time in a light heather-grey.

So stay tuned for the second run of the Bear&Fox Armoury 3-pack. I will have the capacity to make 20 more - but maybe not all at once because they are a lot of work to make.

Sneak peek :eyes::

30 Likes

Ok I’m snagging one this time…

2 Likes

these cases are awesome, hopefully you make enough to share with the class

5 Likes

What’s the price point on these?

1 Like

sickkkkk they’re starting to land. I’m chomping at the bit for the drop. Hope you love it

1 Like

$55 USD including tracked shipping from Canada.

2 Likes

Goji +Kamuraiju

Also, @Fancy-0 threw in these strings he made, super cool! Thanks Cody!

23 Likes

Ohh are @Fancy-0 fancy strings something being sold or just a passion project? Never heard of them maybe I live under a rock though

1 Like

I just had a “that’s not my photo, my keys are black” moment. I’m glad you like them!

2 Likes

Just a passion project. I like to send out this little pack when I sell, or trade. They are the formulas I am currently making/using. Always happy to send some out to you sometime!

3 Likes

Last few weeks have been rough with these coming in and still having a few weeks in ONE July to go……all in the fun of the challenge I guess :upside_down_face::+1:

26 Likes

Knot Creators S2

23 Likes

What is the left?

I am so stoked on this one. Even the packaging is great.

31 Likes

It’s a Freshly Dirty Cardboard Steamboat!!

3 Likes