What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Cenote by TRT

23 Likes

Been a minute. Still occasionally get that gas.

23 Likes

The assassin never fails to put a smile on my face .

24 Likes

Picked up a second Magic V8 because they throw so, so nice for the price!

20 Likes

I’m sorry for the late reply. I’m still a novice, so take my words with a grain of salt. It’s very stable, the weight feels perfect to me, it’s hard to get a bad throw from this, I’m currently re-learning my breakaway throw and this is throwing almost perfect without vibe the majority of the time. It’s very smooth, I’ve already banged it up a few times and much to my surprise, it has yet to develop any vibe, which in my experience is out of the norm for a bimetal throw. A minor bang on the tile floor or carpet gives most of my bimetal yoyo’s permanent vibe (which is the downside of this genre in my opinion), even taking apart a bimetal is risking some change in how it throws but this has been an exception in my modest stash. It reminds me of C3’s Plasma and/or Hydrogen Crash, it has a very similar build to those but has a couple more grams of weight, which at this point I really like, I’m not sure if that will change with time or not. If this is a bit above your price range, I would suggest saving until you can afford it. This has been getting non-stop play since I got it. I highly recommend it. You may be able to find it cheaper than what I paid, I have just been really wanting this color way ever since learning this trick, so when someone pointed out to me that a site had this, I went for it without shopping around. I’m not sure what he’s throwing here but ever since I saw this, I wanted this colorway. lol

1 Like

Insulator pro.

G2 Pilgrim - Grape Snozberry
G2 B22 - Toxic Flames

21 Likes

Motion centrifugal and accelerated came yesterday!

27 Likes

Got this lovely turd in the mail from @Slestak75! Has a nice weight and texture.

20 Likes

Man that really pops in the black light. WOW!!

4 Likes

Glad you like it.

I can probably do a whole series of UV reactive weights if there’s interest.
I never checked when I made this one, but I can get the blacklight out next time. I used to make UV beads for festivals.

5 Likes

G2

Casefile 001
Casefile 002
Casefile 003
Casefile 004
AL7 Marvel

:v:

23 Likes

Got a super awesome package from @Nic_from_Adelaide today! I swear, he shipped it with the string on already. The weight and size feel so nice though.

25 Likes

I received the One Drop Cerakote Lunar Eclipse on Saturday and photos don’t do it justice. It’s stunning looking in person. And I definitely prefer the Cerakote version. Also, David @da5id please do some others in this flat black Cerakote :grin:

27 Likes

Seconded. Also received my Raven Lunar Eclipse and the flat black Cerakote is awesome.

16 Likes

my first od finally, a panorama! pif silenus, and yyf monster. 3 mail days, one fun week!

29 Likes

Yeah, that was me.
I strung it, threw it around and I’d do it all again! Mwahaha

4 Likes

Hahaha tempting me! I really can’t wait to throw this. I love the size and slim profile.

3 Likes

Absolutely loving this thing

G2 TI triton v2

22 Likes

Dude, that looks so nice! I can’t wait for august so you can tell us how it plays

2 Likes