What did you get in the mail, 2024?

The steamboat is sick! I want to find a deadboat so bad

The deadboat looks so nice :pinched_fingers::yo-yo: have yet to have the chance to throw it tho :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Is that just a color or a different dreamboat/steamboat?

1 Like

It’s just the purple OhYesYo edition of the steamboat! I’ve been combing the yoyo desert for one haha.

2 Likes

Clear OD Reboot, courtesy of @Snack

Love adding on micro caps to a One Drop SE throw

32 Likes

No joke. Those micro caps do look amazing!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Sweet!

Just got this dis yoyo sibyl🙌🏼 couldn’t pass this one up. Anima was so good and this ones pretty amazing as well. Only threw it around for a bit but I’m diggin it.

26 Likes

Just got a CLYW beater and ditch in the mail as the return from a great trade!

34 Likes

Double mail day post. Freshly Dirty x OYY Mod 44 with some killer custom rimsfor the OhYesYo collection from @Born2Dye.

A powder coated slim dunk from Jake Bullock to jumpstart what might be another mini collection. My first Ded Hed CW as well and I understand the hype now. This one was courtesy of a killer trade with @Basix

23 Likes

Missed out on the past few Parlay drops but just scored this blue one! :grinning:

Feels great, Plays great! (It does have a small blotch in the Ano :man_shrugging:…but not the end of the world.)

36 Likes

Canopy (Midnight) and Otter (Harrison Hurricane edition). Aria because it’s a cool family photo.

edit: the design notes for canopy say that the profile is pulled from Polaris, not Aria. They are nearly identical though, Aria and Polaris. My mistake.

38 Likes

Unamed design by Edy Wang

43 Likes

Scored a new Parlay as well and immediately added some of the brass ultraflats. Plays amazing.

37 Likes

Got the W1ld Wilder as a birthday gift for myself a couple of days ago.

36 Likes

I got a RBC in the mail today. Looking forward to throwing it in 3 days lol

46 Likes

The longest 3 days eeeevvveeerr!!

1 Like

Parlay and a new book from my favorite author

32 Likes

Feels pretty normal to me

2 Likes

CLYW x Luftverk Alpine

35 Likes