What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Ah. That makes sense. I’ve never seen cabal guts out of a yoyo. Cool!

New stuff. HD, more dynames, Penumbra proto

32 Likes

The Orchid(left) reminds me a bit of the Parlay(right).

25 Likes

Got a clear yokel and a TP st. Elmo. Sold my yokel a while back and regretted it. This is my first TP so we’ll see what’s up w it. Getting the collection up so more to come🫡edit: looove this Elmo it’s so clean and I’m blown away with the quality. I’ve heard (obviously) that TP was top tier but it’s different when you finally see it. Now I gotta buy more (sorry bank account >:))

28 Likes

31 Likes

So many Bolts!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That Nucleon is beautiful and now I want a Baja Blast from Marks post.

2 Likes

This arrived today. I haven’t managed to make it

responsive, yet. Gelada 2 by MonkeyfingeR.

31 Likes

Putting it next to the parlay makes me want one even more. It’s like exactly the size I always wish the parlay was when I play it.

5 Likes

I am so curious what you traded to doc for this. How do I get a pile of bolts!?!?

6 Likes

OD 54 Gen 2 and a Prohibition Yo-Yo Rumrunner :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Any initial thought on the 54 Gen 2?

1 Like

Honestly it’s really good, plays nice and nimble with ultralights and then slows down to a nice pace with the included brass micro caps (I think I’ll probably end up preferring somewhere in the middle). I think it’s the best of the “Gen 2” series so far for me, very very comfortable on the string. It definitely plays lighter than the original 54 w/ the same side effects, but still retains some of the original feeling, they go together well.

15 Likes

Concur…easily one of my favorite ODs. Kind of like a Top Deck refinement (smooth all over, SEs), but with a bit less power (like an MCMO). Maybe it’s like a wide Pano? It’s got that same comfy feel, just wider, plenty of power to get through stuff, and a very special quality that’s hard to put into words. The black is more deep purple, too. So far it looks fantastic with any of my SEs.

I think OD nailed this one. I’m not sure how it compares to gen1, but on its own, it’s a great throw.

26 Likes

I need to spend a little more time with mine, I’m not sure if I like it more than the Wizard yet. Gonna pull out my MCMO too to compare.

4 Likes

I received my 54 Gen 2 this morning and after a bit with UL’s I put in some Micro Caps and what a difference. Surprised how well it performs and that’s with the flat bearing. I look at it and I can’t stop thinking it shouldn’t be performing this well. Excellent @da5id

35 Likes

First Duncan that’s not an Imperial or Butterfly. I’m impressed

30 Likes

Jon Gates SE10

30 Likes

That Higby Proyo is sick! (I haven’t checked this thread in a while haha)

3 Likes

Ohh it’s an se 10…. Hmmm