What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I think it is.
I was just going off of pics from his website.
It was unnamed on the Etsy site.

1 Like

Ye olde project 2
Paranoid
Code

21 Likes

One Drop 54 Gen 2

34 Likes

Thanks! Haha. It’s a fun one. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Scout :milky_way:

This. Is. So. Good.

Shout out to @MrPaul_k for making sure this was delivered safely!

30 Likes

I had a fantastic Damascus mail day. Unfortunately none of them will ever leave the property. Not really legal in public.

6 Likes

Best color way I’ve seen on a scout. Beautiful!

3 Likes

27 Likes

Why do pink yo-yos always look so sick?!

I wanna see you throwing it. I love your fixie vids. I’m ready for the unresponsive Gnarly Charlie experience.

2 Likes

Haha much less of my time has been dedicated to unresponsive. I need to up my game in that field. Already since dabbling back in it I’ve seen some things that may translate into 0A style, it’s refreshing. Been in a bit of a fixie rut, so it’s helping me find new ways of tossing a fixie around on the string.

Edit: also just wanted to add that I’ve always loved Chip’s video part for the Mowl Obsession. If you haven’t seen it before, I recommend it.

5 Likes

I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for the rec!

I love mixing 1a and 0a. I think that’s the best way to describe my “play style”.

Doing 1a tricks with a fixie is fun and challenging, but doing 0a tricks on an unresponsive is just as challenging, if not more so, and a milllion times more fun.

I don’t know why I care, because it effects me exactly 0%, but I’m stoked that you’re getting (back?) into unresponsive. Haha

6 Likes

Currently trying to learn Soh Cah Toa Chopsticks and not having the easiest time with it. In the past I’d just put down the unresponsive and default to practicing some 0A, but this time I’m going to power through it.

4 Likes

Got my custom ano Gauntlet. Turned out :fire:

28 Likes

Close ups? Looks dope!

1 Like

One Drop 54 Gen 2 and Black Microcaps. Initial impressions are so strong, this is probably my favorite One Drop to date. Play is very agile, but maintains a great presence on the string. Love the ratio of diameter to width on this one too.

GSquared TiSS Banshee in full rainbow with blasted body and rims. Holy cow does this thing rip, and its absolutely gorgeous. The combination of power and agility on this thing is outrageous. Instant love.

32 Likes

G2 Ti Banshee 22 w/brass.
G2 custom Mongoose

30 Likes

More photos!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8pf25DJ4C8/?igsh=cHBtdDZldjZ2aWVo

2 Likes

Absolutely amazingly done. Looks great!

2 Likes

Thanks @Tightwheel9 !

28 Likes

Glad it arrived safely!