:lemon::tropical_drink::mountain_snow:

39 Likes

That yellow & blue combo is phenomenal :ok_hand::ok_hand:

5 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes

Double agreed.

5 Likes

That used to be my end 2! Excellent pickup! There’s magic in that there yella yoyo, I tell ya!

4 Likes

I’m the same way. Its really hard to force myself to learn from tutorials. I have much better luck just throwing and having fun and figuring stuff out randomly.

On rare occasions, if I see a trick that I just HAVE to know, I’ll try to follow a tutorial but it usually ends in frustration.

It’s not worth it, to me, if it’s not fun. I’m not here to become a pro. I’m here to chillax. Ya know? :joy:

Great yoyo, glad you found one.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been searching for a Summit for quite long, finally landed on one(¯﹃¯)

3 Likes

Adding a micro to the collection :duck: The Duccling
Love how it comes with a curve A Bearing.

28 Likes

I love Duccling sightings! Its such an underrated little throw.

3 Likes

Updated teal collection. Thanks to everyone who’s kept heir eye out for me.

55 Likes

One spot to go!!!

Everyone’s all fussed about their Saturday markets and dragon slayers.

Who woulda thunk that just collecting a simple solid color could look so pretty?
Certainly not I, but certainly, it does.

7 Likes

Could not say no to the duccling with so much love from you on this one.

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: hope you like it as much as I do. Makes me want to practice with it a bit more ive been on a big and wide yoyo kick lately :laughing:.

3 Likes

Make the duccling your one yoyo for the month :wink:

7 Likes

:laughing::laughing: no way! I actually would but I have too many cool new bimetals right now. Im really working at my 1A.

I do think I might start doing something like Mini Monday or something like that to make sure i put some more time into the micros.

5 Likes

Sounds like a great idea for a new thread here on the forums - Mini Monday :joy:

Yes! loving it though I haven’t picked it up much lately, much like you been playing with some wide yoyo’s(yyf iQ). But it is fondly sitting on my desk for the occasional throw needed on work breaks :wink:

edit: the duccling is actually out of stock now on the yye store :hushed:

6 Likes

Backup iceberg and a couple of cheap plastics.

26 Likes

This is the backup? This colorway would definitely be my primary. It’s :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes