What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Well the other one is also a lovely blue green fade. These will most likely be my wyyc competition pair

6 Likes

Thank you very much :pray:t4: I’m very happy and greatful that I was able to add them to my collection.

1 Like

Finally managed to find Holy Grail. Big thanks to @TiberiusVienneau.

This yoyo 100% worth adding to collection.

41 Likes

I really liked the H01 in this color instead of the acrylic ones they were heavily posting on fb groups at that time. Seems under rated to me too for a plastic!

3 Likes

Rockstar “Winston” Edition :star:

Found this gem on mercari a while back, but was pretty hesitant because I’ve never bought any throws on there before…

Until a few days ago. :rofl:

I’m glad to own this gem!! Bringing me back to 2010!

29 Likes

That’s slick brother… good deal

2 Likes

Oh wow thanks for that mention about mercari. I had the blue OG Rockstar in 2010.

edit: can’t believe the price the blue OG Rockstar was sold for from the same seller.

4 Likes

Right? I was shocked. That seller had some crazy items :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Got the new One Drop 54 Gen 2 a few days ago but have been too busy to post. I haven’t been shy about my opinion of OD’s releases the past couple years being super hit or miss for me, but I can’t lie… this one is a certified banger, I absolutely love it. It is super refreshing to see them going in this direction, and coupled with the recent news of them apparently getting an anodizer who can do non-solid colors, it looks like they’re making some really fantastic moves lately.

I really appreciate the width, and would love it if they continue making wide(r) yoyos, because this one is a testament to the fact that they can be good at them if they want to be. I’ve seen comments that it feels kinda like if a super stretched Panorama and a Top Deck had a baby, and in my experience, that’s a really solid description despite it sounding weird in theory lol. It’s comfy as hell, and it doesn’t feel sluggish, even with the brass SE’s in there (which I prefer, for both weight and aesthetics). If you want the best example of OD’s latest work - this yoyo is it. Now let’s see this exact design stretched to 56mm and the width pushed out to 48/49mm, and we’ll really be cookin with gas.

35 Likes

Its pretty crazy how good the 54 Gen 2 is, rising the ranks amongst my favorite yoyos pretty quickly

6 Likes

HINEMOSU

Cheers @LX_Emergency

This.Thing. Is. Killer.

So happy I finally got one. It’s got me fully appreciating the upper echelon of heavy throws. It’s so perfectly tuned.

30 Likes

Enjoy my friend.

3 Likes

Thanks !! Appreciate it.

7 Likes

Man, I feel like you generally have the same taste as me and now I’m struggling not to buy it lol.

2 Likes

Lathed backgoodies

25 Likes

Onedrop Cabal Gen 2

~Z

42 Likes

New Onedrop 54 arrived the other day.

43 Likes

How you always take the coolest yoyo pictures!? I’m always like, “I’m gonna take a cool picture like Zammy!” But reality is always like, “no. You’re not that cool!” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Wow that looks like an awesome haul.

2 Likes

Impulse buy…Picked up a OD Rebirth w/ a bunch of SE’s.

The Brass Flats and Mini Disks are what sold me.

32 Likes