What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Those disk are cool didn’t even realize they had those

2 Likes

Yeah there’s some good stuff in there.

2 Likes

Nice snag, i can’t find brass flats to save my life.

Whats the pink one right up front?

Guessing it’s the bi-metal version of the Umbra. Umbra->Penumbra.

2 Likes

First time trying these string out, went with the slim. Already like them over Vines for bulk poly strings.

21 Likes

Going to combine 2 mail days in one post. @fradiger and @Vargabond helped me get my first dunks with a Fluchs Slam and OG Dunk Bape swap.

@KSnow was also a Top G and helped me get a lot of pieces for my OYY/ Coffin collection. He also threw in a couple of older hand painted pieces for the collection and I was literally like a little kid on Christmas opening these.

26 Likes

Just going to order the slim/thins for myself too. Glad to hear they’re great :+1:

4 Likes

Much more beautiful in person!

32 Likes

B grade hummingbird from a great trade.
Thanks @kksimon !

25 Likes

Got this 8th anniversary Mowl M weeks ago… such a beautiful throw with cool looking engraving

38 Likes

Is that where all the L.B.D string went? :joy:

Sweet pickup! Are you doing a video about the Pawnder/Quantum colliders? I’d love to see what colors you got!

1 Like

That… actually sounds like a good idea that i might have time for today. Haven’t done a video in a while too so i think i might do that.

2 Likes

Slim in my opinion is thee best of the 3 :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Yea! They seem to be hard to find. OD has been making alot of brass SE’s recently. Kinda surprised they haven’t done another run of brass flats. :man_shrugging:

If I decide to get rid of these I’ll definitely reach out to you!

5 Likes

Got the super plush homemade strings from @Afkor as a nice thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

Candy cane string!

3 Likes

Most of these are fades and twists! Glad you like them

3 Likes

3 grails in a row, i feel like i won the lottery

47 Likes

Man, there are always so many beauties in this thread. I love looking here but it’s dangerous.

I just got an order in, I had to get more Pixel Bearings, so as soon as I saw them back in stock I had to pull the trigger on a decent haul and of course I can’t order bearings without a yoyo or two.

Trying out the C3 Krown ST & C3 Epiphanion (I love the Eihwaz, so I had to try this one out, even though I wasn’t a big fan of the color ways… they all look cool when they are spinning, so why not?) and last but not least, I got 10 Pixel Bearings… so far, by far my favorite bearing.

25 Likes