What did you get in the mail, 2024?

G2 Loadout. Nessie’s cove

Loadout Tuesday is every Tuesday. Go get yourself one. Only from G-Squared yoyos.

32 Likes

One Drop Sugar Glider in Saturday Market. Cant even play this beauty for a month lol

42 Likes

Titanium mail day.

SF Ti Cadence + (Unbranded?) Tingsu.

28 Likes

Got this beaut from @Texastornado today. Just in time for One July!

35 Likes

28 Likes

Oh thank god.

I was worried I was the next Nostradamus and doomed you to 3 weeks of throwlessness :rofl:

Is the hype real?

Steve @Slestak75 is sending me his to try, for no reason other than he is amazing , and I want to try one. What a king!

4 Likes

what is it? i don’t recognize it

2 Likes

Top deck!

3 Likes

It’s really nice for sure. It feels great too in the hand and throwing it down. The first thing I did when I put the string on my finger was throw a super clean Spirit Bomb. I had to put the DS bearing in it though to help me out a bit. With the flat bearing, I was getting a lot of string rub on the pads (more of a skill issue not a yoyo issue).

One thing I’m noticing is it’s not quite as stable as my Obsession that I’ve been throwing every day, and part of me is thinking the spin time may be slightly less as well. But it’s a trade-off I suppose because the Top Deck feels so much nicer on the end of the string. I totally get how people say it feels like a bimetal.

If One Drop does another run I’d buy another new one just to have. It feels like it should be an EDC. On my 20th or so throw I wasn’t paying any attention and threw it directly down into the wood floor pretty hard. I felt instant devastation. To my surprise, zero damage. Not even a hint of fingernail vibe. This thing is smooth and super tough.

7 Likes

Awesome! I can’t wait to try Steve’s. Sounds like it will be my jam

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear that you weren’t the one strange mutant human who just hated the thing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess now I need to wonder if that’s going to be @Yodaddyo

2 Likes

Haha, not at all, I love it. Response is great too.

2 Likes

Getting back into this hobby is dangerous…

But lemme tell you this, it’s bringing me so much joy :sob::heart:

Shout out to @Andy_B for the Fat Tire and @Texastornado for the Kuntosh!

The blue on this fat tire is PERFECT.

As for the Kuntosh, I couldn’t have dreamt of a better half swap… I switched the UL’s it had with some Markmont classics.

So CLASSY.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

42 Likes

Got an Empathy Apathy in the mail today. But I shall not string it or play it till the end of July. It’s so dam beautiful though. Love the size too.

34 Likes

Now I just have to wait until August to play with it

24 Likes

I’am not a big fan of half swaps but this kuntosh looks :pinched_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

39 Likes

DD Assassin v2

27 Likes

I’d love to get my hands on a v2, v1 is tied for my favorite throw right now

4 Likes

I got an idea for those doing 1 July. Set a mail hold as long as you can. Could help reduce the temptation