What did you get in the mail, 2024?

So with a heavy sigh… I am doing the 1 July yo-yo challenge and have chosen the OneDrop Panorama.
I am truly excited to do this challenge… it is a challenge 3 days in.

The week of the 25th I received 2 throws. The new, OneDrop 54.

The legendary H-Spin Oxygene h2O with some love marks, a re-get of a throw I used to have but sold or traded away. This one is still very smooth received on Sat the 29th. I have thrown them both before 1July. They are awesome. But…

Today 3days into July I have received a serious temptation to break the challenge.
The OneDrop Nickel plated Kuntosh sandblasted with love marks and it looks so GOTHIC!
It is a serious beauty…. Can not wait to throw it! Literally, I can not wait. This is so going to be much more difficult than I realized.
Breath, breath I can do it.

![IMG_9429|375x500]

Everyone have a great rest of the week

28 Likes

The first time I’ve been incredibly tempted to throw another yoyo this month (I know it’s only day 3).

23 Likes

Im obsessed :heart_eyes:

35 Likes

Anytime someone tries something new and innovative in the yoyo world I always try to support them. I feel like this fits that mold perfectly.

• Freshly Dirty Snapdragon
  • C Bearing Stem Kit

I can’t wait to start seeing some 3d printed designs for the stem kit. I think these kits will be great for 3d printed yoyos.

24 Likes

Ohh man I am gonna be buying so many kits from Arthur soon. Got to make some silly YoYo designs

4 Likes

wow where is that wooden counterweight from ? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Waiting at the moment to arrive.
My first ever titanium yoyo…

Yes been saving for sometime

Cause i was looking for review on Zeekio Yoyo The Murder i found your notes and view your titanium review so i will post for you when i have it…
Thanks for time on making YouTube video appreciated ice burg that was sweet.

8 Likes

My husband turned it on the lathe for me yesterday knowing Id be getting my new throw. Its bolivian rosewood :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

DocPop sells a similar one.

6 Likes

I’m thinking about picking one up after this month, how do you like it?

3 Likes

I have a diorama which is similar but 7075. I love it. Its a little more challenging than some more performance based yo-yos, but it’s so fun and keeps you honest.

@Splizacular

3 Likes

You didn’t ask me but I’m jumping in bc pano is one of my favorite yo-yos. Easily in my top 5. It definitely requires more finesse than some other yo-yos I have, like Christian said, it keeps you honest. I really appreciate that though. Tricks feel a bit more rewarding and I love that it forces me to play clean and not be sloppy. It absolutely helped me improve when I first got it and I love smoothing out and refining tricks with it. Just a very fun Yoyo. Dio is also like that and I tried one at club but it didn’t have a flat bearing so it’s a bit hard for me to compare the 2 exactly. If you want a really fun Yoyo that makes you play clean and smooth and pitch a fit if you don’t, pano or dio are for you.

4 Likes

it looks really fun and comfy and i was thinking about it in terms of the cleaning up play aspect yall are talking about. starting to think this may need to be my 1 july prize to myself

4 Likes

An excellent reward indeed. Do it! It’s definitely one of the best most funnest yoyos imo

3 Likes

Wow that’s really kind of him! :heart:

1 Like

Looking at my lil beeb was where he got the design inspiration!

2 Likes

A panorama is a great every day throw it is perfect. I feel if I throw the Panorama when I return to other throws, my trick execution is tighter less sloppy. I enjoy the Panorama it really is a standard throw a must have for throwers, if you like lighter get a Diorama. Hope this helps

5 Likes

Raw G2 Tishee SS.

27 Likes

ordered a shutter wide angle but hasn’t arrived yet
here is proof:

7 Likes

A Slim Jim that I won’t be throwing on account of One July and a few counterweights that I can get away with. :slight_smile:

26 Likes