What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I gotchu

22 Likes

Oh snap! That looks fantastic. Is this the one with the interchanging bearing seat?

6 Likes

Yeah! Its the stem system. Wish they made a stem with spikes😅.

4 Likes

Give it time…

They had 3 throws using it at Nats so I think they have big plans.

8 Likes

Dude, this is turning out so much cooler than I expected. If you ever felt like taking it apart and posting some pics, that’d be rather ill of you. The illest, in fact.

Let me see dem gutz!

6 Likes

Quote of the day.

But Yh man let’s see the guts. Pls.

4 Likes

Tell @arthurfoley. Spikes sound sick though. I would be down for some stem spikes or domes lol.

4 Likes

Same guts different YoYo I got off Arthur at club and have been biting my tong ever sense.

Btw the stem just sort of pulls out of the response after you unscrew the YoYo. Not sure if that describes it best but it such a smart design

25 Likes

My Nationals haul, including some gifts for my wife and son.

33 Likes

Is that the whole yoyo or just the guts? :hushed:

Okay, this is way cooler than I could’ve even hoped.

Is the middle setup, in the first picture, the first iteration or something? It looks similar, but not like it would go in the same yoyo.

Just the guts

It’s OD side effect, OD cabal guts and the FD stem system next to each other. You can see similarities but it’s also very different if you mess with them each next to each other enough so that it’s not a knock off and totally it’s own thing but definitely inspired by.

And to be clear I have other yo-yos with somewhat similar spacer systems that work differently I just haven’t toook them all apart and laid them out

2 Likes

Try taking fine sandpaper to satin the surface. That should help.

3 Likes

Oh hmmm. So you need different hardware for different bearing sizes?

Yes. There’s a separate bearing seat for a different size and you would obviously need an appropriate sized bearing.

2 Likes

The stem and spacers can swap but I mean your already swapping s bearing what’s so hard to swap the spacers too…

Arthur also said they were working on an A sized seat and that the C should accept a half spec.

5 Likes

It’s honestly the mod44 but just more refined and modular if you really look at them side by side.

2 Likes

Nothing! I was just trying to figure how this works! Still very cool!

2 Likes