What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I got one of these early this year when I was visiting Tokyo in the :rewind: store. I really fell in love with it and is my most played yoyo this year. I got now another one for yoyo day. Highly recommended for all people enjoying 4A. Love the mix of nostalgia and modern take on a classic.

26 Likes

But does it have a speed explosion bearing???

3 Likes

Na all very safe :smile: also no adjustable gap as the og.

3 Likes

I did my first dye job on a viper. I think my Dad has it.

4 Likes

37 Likes

My first MonkeyfingeR. The photo does it no justice. The colors have more shine and depth. It is supposed to be a Prime8 Goblin Bile colorway. It is a looker. Now I need to find some thick lube to turn it responsive.

21 Likes

Thanks to some kind fellow here, I happened to have 2 vials of lube, one of which is thicker than the other, so, I now have a responsive MonkeyfingeR. Thank you. Everyone here is so kind!

5 Likes

Ray’s color work is top tier :ok_hand: :clap:

2 Likes

what’s your thoughts about it?

I am inexperienced. I also haven’t had much time with it.

Wide, floaty, surprisingly stable and I like the rim design/weight. I added a G2 Rage bearing and the included brass side effects. I’m enjoying it so far. OD makes some great organic throws, really like the Wizard too.

After looking at the width and side effects, it kind of reminds me of my Atmos Noah.

5 Likes

Big thank you to @mable for the chance to get this beautiful OG 28 Stories, Kodiak.

I am having a great weekend, I hope everyone does as well. Monday is approaching fast.

30 Likes

What I felt was a modest Nats haul. Contest FH1 and Legend Wing, B grades of Freshly Dirty Orchid and Mod44.

35 Likes

The orchid looks huge in photos! Any specs?

5 Likes

It’s made of Teflon. 64g, 54.7mm diam, 40.7mm wide.

8 Likes

BTW it still sticks to me when I try to grind it :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Damn love the specs! Insta cop😂

2 Likes

Picked up a few yoyos at Nats!

Huge thanks to everyone who came by our table, it was so wonderful meeting so many Friday and Saturday!!!

Looking forward to next year already :grin:

36 Likes

What shape is the orchid?

3 Likes

Out to dinner with the fam. Will get you a profile shot later. It’s an organic.

5 Likes