What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Have you played a regular Fractal to compare? The AL looks awesome

1 Like

@edhaponik NoJive showed up today!!
Thus begins my fixed axle journey.

32 Likes

Grapezilla Parlay. Titanium micro caps.

36 Likes

Now flip that puppy into butterfly mode and kickflip that sucka! Looks real puurrttyyy.

3 Likes

Fixed Axle February 2025 is going to be lit with all these No Jives getting into peoples hands. Iā€™ve seen several say itā€™s their first Fixed Axle.

7 Likes

Iā€™m already stoked for FAF ā€™25

6 Likes

Wow, I canā€™t believe I missed that. I kept thinking there is something that I have this reminds me of. :laughing: I donā€™t have the Fractal but I do have the Plactal and thatā€™s it. Stress is high on this end lately. Now it makes sense. The more I play with it the more I notice just how good it is. I could see this selling out quickly once the word gets out on how good it is.

1 Like

You really captured that nice :heart_eyes_cat: So glad I went and got a Parley when I had the chance

1 Like

Thanks! What color do you have? This is my first Parlay. They always get snagged up by the time I see them on BST, so Iā€™m glad I was able to snag one of these Grapes. Clear/Purple are becoming my favorite colors for throws.

1 Like

Is it easier that way?

2 Likes

I grabbed a charcoal color and I agree they sell fast. Also my first. The grape looks fantastic and with the Ti side effects. For me when I put the brass ultra lights in it made it about perfect. If I left the flat capā€™s in it most likely would have been spending most of its time in a case. Have you been able to try any other side effects?

2 Likes

The actual flip may not be any easier in Butterfly mode, but the stall will be. Definitely easier to land a varial in butterfly shape.

3 Likes

I think Iā€™ve decided I prefer these in Imperialā€¦

3 Likes

They certainly feel a lot better in the hand that way

1 Like

It needs to be fixed axle Friday only. That way the initials can be fafo 25ā€¦ā€¦

I e decided my black painted one will stay butterfly and my Ed no Jones will be imperial

3 Likes

Ooo
I might need another one.
That Gates yoyo is hopefully on its way, is that comparable to a butterfly?

I love using my gates SE for 0A stuff. Itā€™ll help you dial in your accuracy while still being easier than something like an imperial.

An interrupted breakaway finger-flip for example may be more difficult on one, but not impossible.

2 Likes

I really like it undersized but not a lightweight like most newer undersized.

1 Like

Not yet, but I have some green ultralights that I want to try. Green/Purple should be a nice looking combo, but Iā€™ll try brass ULs too!

1 Like