What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Ya know, I haven’t paid super close attention, but I have noticed every yoyo I put it in starts sounding a little crunchy. Maybe I need to check mine a little closer. I was just assuming that the lube was making dirt stick to the bearing easier but maybe it’s the lube itself.

3 Likes

Fair point!! I had that very thought as I was posting some of Shawn’s work.

Jump in here and share some more work.

2 Likes

I feel like your mind must be a very busy place. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

A couple of old digital cameras and an Anima

15 Likes

I just found my cybershot. Now where is my media???

Got this in yesterday forgot to post this yesterday

20 Likes

I’ve never tried a DM and after messing with it for a few my first thought is why isn’t there a modern DM. I have tried a DM2 at club and thought the same thing…

25 Likes

Hey Charlie. Haha, thanks for your interest in my ‘backdrop’ (also @Xanadu). I posted a picture of the whole case here when I first got my FOV Cases @G2_Jake made available. I really enjoy the aesthetics of hand-turned wooden Yoyos with their grain and uniqueness so it’s a treat being able to having them visibly stored in those cases.

6 Likes

They are such cool looking yo-yos

3 Likes

Wow! That is such a good wood collection.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m slow… haha, I just now put it together. I would say yes to that question. It’s really cool, I have those LED lights all around my apartment and they have a “black light” setting, which makes the string and the yoyo glow, it looks pretty amazing. I’m pretty sure they make glow in the dark strings as well, which would just add to the enjoyment. I personally like the iCEBURG better than C3’s DiGamma Crash, which is saying a lot since I became a huge fanboy of C3. The iCEBURG is just amazing, the spin time on it is unreal. It’s by far the longest spinning yoyo I own.

1 Like

Traveler? How do you like it? That’s one I’ve always wanted to try

2 Likes

Clyw Ditch actually. Been wanting to try a Traveler myself

3 Likes

Oh, I see it now! My brain saw the color way and a spike and just filled in the rest, incorrectly :rofl: silly brain

2 Likes

Same. If yall want to try the traveler I don’t want to send mine away for a long journey but I don’t mind lending it out for a few weeks to a few folks

3 Likes

I’ve got the night moves x , it’s similar. Great throw.

2 Likes

How are you liking the Ditch?

2 Likes

Some I’ve received this past week. Every time I say no more and that the baseline performance is so high these days that I’m deciding based more on how fun something is. And then dang, something gets released that I’ve been wanting to try and in the cart it goes.

A Japan Tech FGAL, a Yoyofriends Nucleon which I grabbed because I had points to use or lose, the Turning Point Misfit Air is the one I’ve been waiting for another release, a YJyoyo Paranoia to go with my black one. Waited on grabbing two because of the price and I wanted to make sure I liked it.

21 Likes

How’s the FgAl!?

2 Likes

Very good performance. Has a slight heavy feel that balances out during play. Nice quickness and stable. No problem changing plane, easily maneuverable. Dimensions fall in a sweet spot for me. Very happy :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes