What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Very nice pictures. It’s always nice to get something you have wanted for a long time. Congratulations. :grin:

1 Like

Eleanor

Beautiful grain on this and the response is perfect, didn’t feel like it needed breaking in at all.

Thanks @edhaponik

25 Likes

Magic V8 in stunning orange/purple, just in time to kick off summer!


19 Likes

Ed Davidson2024-92 Padauk It plays really


smooth, so far!

34 Likes

What I really want to see is what’s in that case in the background! That looks like quite the wood collection.

2 Likes

Wow that one’s a beaut. What’s the weight?

1 Like

I had to weigh it. 59g.

1 Like

On Earth?

Very Nice photos.

@YotoyImages

https://www.instagram.com/yotoyimages/

3 Likes

dddd

8 Likes

Just placed my first order with Zipline Strings. I wanted to try out there Micro String Line. It was exactly what I was looking for. Perfect for the Big Deal, Mini Panzer, Mighty Flea etc… Basically any micro yoyos. They are long also so you can cut to the perfect length. And I got some of the Darkroom Edition Neon Lights. Very happy with these and they glow under a black light.

And to top it all off they wrote a handwritten note thanking me for my first order. Im definitely going to be placing another order and trying out some other strings. Would highly recommend them if your looking for some boutique string.

17 Likes

Got these babies in today!

Shout out to @fradiger for the sweet deal on the Akita!

25 Likes

Anyone notice their Brain Lube starting to separate? I noticed it wasn’t working as well on the Thing and looked closely and there were some solids at the bottom and it seemed kind of thinner at the top.

2 Likes

If you’re unlucky enough to notice your brain lube is separating then I have a suggestion that can help you out.

First of all, don’t sleep in the same position every night

Sleep on your right side on Monday sleep on your left side on Tuesday. Sleep on your back on Wednesday.

Sleep on your left side on Thursday. Sleep on your right side on Friday. Sleep on your back on Saturday.

And on Sunday, sleep standing on your head.

Starting the week off… On Monday, stand up after you get up in the morning and jump up and down for five minutes.

Then take a very warm shower, focusing the water on your head. This will reform and reconstitute the structural integrity and formation of the brain, lube molecules, and you’ll be good to go.

If any of the brain lube starts leaking out of your ears, then you probably followed my directions too closely.

:nerd_face:

14 Likes

Mine is very clumpy… and at least 15 years old. It’s been working OK, but I don’t have anything else on hand to compare.

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

That’s what it looks like in the bottom of the one I have, then the top half is clear. If you turn it over, the air bubble goes slow through the cloudy part and fast through the clear. These forever chemicals don’t seem to stick together forever. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ya know, I haven’t paid super close attention, but I have noticed every yoyo I put it in starts sounding a little crunchy. Maybe I need to check mine a little closer. I was just assuming that the lube was making dirt stick to the bearing easier but maybe it’s the lube itself.

3 Likes

Fair point!! I had that very thought as I was posting some of Shawn’s work.

Jump in here and share some more work.

2 Likes

I feel like your mind must be a very busy place. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

A couple of old digital cameras and an Anima

15 Likes