What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Finally got my hands on more Japan Technology Ciels! Just in time for Nats :grin:

28 Likes

That’s awesome. I know you’ve been trying to get those for a minute. Glad it worked out, and just in time.

2 Likes

Yes, thank you! I have been looking for them for a few months and finally found them just in time for nats. So glad I can just use the set and hopefully not have to switch to completely different yoyos if things go off the rails :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Ed!

35 Likes

I have received a Bape Parlay from @mag for a great deal.
It has been added to the bape family. To me, it is the best looking of the bunch. Yes better looking to ne than the RSO sorry not sorry.

36 Likes

G2 Arkham Council

34 Likes

Ohhh that’s awesome looking.

4 Likes

Fathers day gifts from my kids. I think they look so cool.

35 Likes

Dwight! Thanks Ed! :+1:t2:

29 Likes

Is this a custom set?

I like how they’re made to look like fake bimetals.

Though I know of some canadian well renowned yoyo company that does these kind of solids way better imo,and that originally came out with this colourway idea. If you know, you know.

It was made for the eclipse, coloroway is called totality (supposed to loosely resemble an eclipse i believe). What is that Canadian company? Id love to see what they do.

1 Like

These arrived today, just in time for my birthday!

32 Likes

DD Fusion 2.0

26 Likes

MFD.

I believe a team member had Ray custom paint him a few yoyos using the rim drip technique… then there were a few other customs done the same way… then they started doing them as a production thing, but way cooler (some other techniques mixed in).

Now guess what other company decided to suddenly start doing this kind of colorways over and over again after people gained huge interest in MFD yoyos?

You should definitely check them out if you haven’t already.

2 Likes

Not sure why these were not pictured in a circle lol

3 Likes

When i find that afterlife they will be! :grin: help a brotha out!

2 Likes

I have a couple mfd. They do have some incredible colorways for sure. I tend to lean towards g2 because i like his patreon. Being able to be guaranteed a great quality yoyo in a cool colorway every month is awesome. Plus the g2 discord is a lot of fun, a really awesome bunch in there just enjoying yoyo and life in general. The interaction between Jake and the g2 fans is really cool. If you haven’t checked it out i highly recommend it.

2 Likes

Static Co. x One Drop Grapezilla Parlay :purple_heart:

41 Likes

I see the similarity to the YYF IQ but is it closer to YYF R-Type in feel and play?

It won’t be a surprise seeing variations of the Monarch by other manufacturers.