What did you get in the mail, 2024?

From me or

Or

5 Likes

Picked up an extremely nice G2 Warthog.

34 Likes

35 Likes

That HM gives me feelings. I pre-ordered a HM and got the 1 colorway i didn’t want. That blue with gold rings. Just not a fan of color gold. But I have a HM now that is blue with silver rings for the feels.

I actually got these yesterday but sometimes life gets in the way of important stuff :grin:

A Something Speeder and a Turning Point Bullet Ant which is my first adult size steel :grin: The Ant makes ting noises during play, similar to titanium

26 Likes

I just want to point out to everyone that, aside from the 888, these were all broken or missing parts when I sent them to her. She has had them for 15 minutes and they’re all in working order, it appears!

Great work, sis!

And those pro Z caps look sweet on the freehand pro!

5 Likes

Thx meant to message you but been busy. Met with ziplines this moring and mother in law came over. Then had to head to work and been busy working.

1 Like

Don’t even trip! That’s awesome!

1 Like

I remember your photo here, and just had a look at the Notus. I did not know that and fact that this design was already done 7 years ago. I do think the DIY is the best plastic yoyo right now tho. Would love another in white/red sometime later. Where did you get these “cousins”?

3 Likes

Been thinking about the Ed Davidson throws since I saw a video of him spinning one on a lathe!

Couldn’t decide which one to get…so I got all three.

35 Likes

Just received some ZipLine strings.

24 Likes

so chill

34 Likes

Whered you score those? They’re gorgeous :heart_eyes:

33 Likes

Oh, man! I let the cat out of the bag! You guys are getting all the good ones!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s awesome man! Sick haul

2 Likes

Just received a No Jive - Nikki - 55g from Ed. Great service! Nice packaging along with a couple of kool black strings!

31 Likes

CLYW Puffin 2 in concrete blizzard I believe.

26 Likes

Shwa has Herb!

32 Likes

@Splizacular They are gorgeous! :grin: Look up Ed Davidson on facebook. He posts recent throws he’s made and has a link to his storefront.

@Yodaddyo Hahahah, yea, I saw your post last week and that got me interested. There are still a bunch up on his site that look amazing. Thanks for turning me onto his throws!! Now I gotta convince myself I don’t need more. :rofl:

6 Likes

All jokes brother!
I’m stoked for you, and anyone else that gets one… or 3! :joy:

Ed will even do custom engravings upon request! Everyone should go get an Ed Davidson throw! They are literal works of art from a true master of the craft.

7 Likes