What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Are those clear domes in there? They look white. Are they white?!

1 Like

Ha ha no, it’s the lighting. They are just clear flat caps. :blush:

2 Likes

Flat caps!?

I never woulda guessed. It looks great dude!

1 Like

Glad to see you got it safely! Looks right at home here :+1:

1 Like

Manatee :ocean:

Enjoying this more than I thought I would.

21 Likes

Have always had my eye on one of these , ive been hesitant to grab one cause I’m worried they wont be very stable and lack any spintime to do longer combos

1 Like

When you have the chance, I say just grab it. It definitely has the stability for longer combos.

Super goooooood.

1 Like

I got me a flying lemon

36 Likes

I needed a better picture of Herb, my very first No-Jive. Yes! Thank you Ed. @edhaponik

It took me a minute to figure out the response but now he’s dialed in. Using YYE cotton with a dab of Carmex at the loop. Soooo nice.

In fact these were acquired over the last couple of months. My hex head collection I guess.

Yotricks Civility has been on my wish list since I started!! This is a fine example compliments of @SidequestMarlon

40 Likes

I don’t have an R-Type on hand to compare it to, but from the pictures and published specs it looks like an apt comparison.

Are you thinking the small one? Minitee maybe?
Seems to have enough power to handle all the goofy and fun grinds Riccardo does and then some. Check the release video out bc it’s super good lol!

2 Likes

Amazing hybrid, it is very silent and dead smooth

23 Likes

I love hybrids. What is that one?

5 Likes

its called north wind god pro by yoyoempire. Can be found on famous chinese store and costs 23$

8 Likes

I was referring to the minitee !

2 Likes

Populated pic! (the second drawer only has 2 throws in it)

24 Likes

Looking good!! :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Father’s Day present from my wife

30 Likes

Dang that looks really cool

2 Likes

Aww yeah Boreas Crew in the house.

4 Likes