What did you get in the mail, 2024?

New strings from Throw-Yo
Thanks Rob

21 Likes

Fixed it for you.

5 Likes

RoyceBox
Happy mail day to me! Thanks, @edhaponik!

I love my new “YU-YO”.

28 Likes

Royce always was a tad contrary. :rofl:

5 Likes

Hahaha I took note of a lot of anomalies in this process but I def missed that one!

8 Likes

Just got a G.5 in. I’ve wanted to get one of these for a long time. Ive seen this before with older YYF stuff but I find it interesting how they used to do the Ano on some of these. It looks like they did the whole thing in a matte finish then came back and did the outside in a gloss smooth finish leaving a lip around the rim.

22 Likes

A recess Firecracker today in Nickle. Also a BigDeal from a trade. Today is my B’day, so these are very welcome.

31 Likes

My first high end! Sry my lighting sucks, just got done in the yard and im too tired to move lol

32 Likes

29 Likes

The upper left bloodcell and the lower right knack came to join the happy family for my birthday 1 day late (pretty damn good, considering). I have never played a Knack before and It plays (for me) slowly and elegantly. I really like it so far.

34 Likes

Nice wood collection I love how colorful all the sw yo-yos are in there

6 Likes

Arrived, unboxed, filmed and tested!
Hominid by Duall!

6 Likes

Happy belated birthday!

2 Likes

Thanks! I needed it. It was a lousy year for me, Healthwise. It was my 79th and they are beginning to be scary. LOL

13 Likes

That’s a beautiful collection of wood brother. It’s just awful to hear that the year was so tough.

2 Likes

Getting old isn’t for sissies. I thank everyone here for being a supportive sanctuary during iffy times. And this next year is going to be better and I will learn some new tricks.

14 Likes

Yeah I am not that old but age and wear and tear sure do’s number

6 Likes

Latest of my serious YAD. C3 Speedaholic FX, iYOYO iCEBURG (glow in the dark, my 2nd iceburg, I had to get the glow in the dark, it wasn’t a matter of “if” but “when”) & C3 Overthinker
IMG_0889

From here on out I’m going to slow down to 1 purchase per month, at least that’s what I’m telling myself.

25 Likes

AL7/SS Arbiter X in Gumball.

26 Likes

FYI, I can’t find any info on when the new iCEBURG was released, does anyone know? I saw a YYE forum post on the release date but it just says May 1st, since it doesn’t state the year I believe it means it was May 1st of this year? But I know that can’t be accurate because I bought my first “new” iCEBURG in February. I know the classic was released in 2017. So any thoughts on the release date of the new version? I’m just curious. Maybe I’m looking at the wrong sites but yoyoexpert usually puts the release date under the specs section, however they sometimes don’t, which happens to be the case here.

I thought this was the best place to post this question, I didn’t want to start a new thread just for this. I appreciate it.