What did you get in the mail, 2023

Windrunner came today just in time before work :partying_face:

26 Likes

Dope throw. Very underrated.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty pleasantly surprised with it! I mostly bought it because it was cheap ($30) and had a unique finish. But it feels like it plays a hair lighter than it’s weight which I like.

Might get some new pads that are a little grippier though if these stock ones don’t break in well. Binds are a bit slippy with the big gap and KK bearing.

2 Likes

I received the Dreamer and a couple non yoyo related tools. Need more time with the Dreamer but I will say it has a lot of power and spin time appears to have no end. I loaded some Sochi K string since it’s currently somewhat a constant on what I’m playing. Of course I’ll come back and load the StringLab string it came with since that’s another brand I really like.

@AndreBoulay please get these Sochi’s in stock when you can. As well as their C string and the Phoenix string. Really liking all of them.

34 Likes

do you like this more or the gtr js? in terms of pure performance and handling different tricks?

Craters from @Overtinkering . I had 3 but my wife and daughter immediately made 2 of them disappear. A very fun skill toy!!

15 Likes

Cold gray drizzly - perfect day-jam* day. Boldly did go out and grab my mail. Santa came early.
El Mojo PolyCarb (Olive Green)

*Coined term meaning - stay in house wearing pajamas all day.

22 Likes

I’m so happy they arrived safe!
This is not the first occurrence of a family member stealing lol

I hope you enjoy them and my next releases in the works for early in the new year

2 Likes

RSO Burger now serving #29

36 Likes

That is priceless. Of course I’m sure it had a price on it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Damn it I really want one of those lol

3 Likes

Yoyo factory mystery box
Wanted to wait for them to reveal before posting

23 Likes

Nice

Mine got here today but I’m having my beloved wife wrap it up for Christmas.

This is the first I’ve seen posted. Any initial thoughts?

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

2 Likes

Today I received the new One Drop Format:C Gen 2 and it is really good. Has a light quick feel and very stable. Very controllable and nice for tech being thinner but horizontal was no problem. Loving this one so far. Also, thanks to @da5id for getting this to me when I was being chased by an evil dentist :grin:

38 Likes

Glad you dig it!

13 Likes

Another great mail day.

Found a OG YYF Confusion in very good condition, I think it’s Purple, the picture makes it look pink but it’s darker in person.

I ordered a Toybania Stoopid 3 days ago and got it today, that’s great shipping this time of year.

And finally I found this on flebay. The “REEL” Yo-Yo, made in Idaho by Seastrom a machining company. It’s designed after a fly fishing reel. The stand is a separate piece and the gap is adjustable by adding or removing shims

32 Likes

Haha that Reel yoyo looks just like my old Orvis click pawl reel

3 Likes

How’s the Stoopid? I preordered and mine were lost/stolen during shipping. I should have got them in late November lol.

Just got home and haven’t even put a string on it yet hopefully tomorrow.

2 Likes

Why do I feel the urge to go search evil bay???

3 Likes