What did you get in the mail, 2023

The 3yo3 collection continues to grow, with these two delrins from Vu Ho in Australia. The Capella and the Volume!

This Capella was made to use a D bearing, which goes well with the undersized profile.

21 Likes

G2 AL7/Brass Arbiter X. Lighter body than the og, bigger rims than the og. This thing rides on rails with the grace of a queen. I need more time with it, but I might like this better than the OG. Way more performance forward, incredible stability. It reminds me a lot of the Klondike (memory is poor, hope to compare b2b at dxl this weekend) in how I feel when I’m playing it.

30 Likes

I got a package from Few And Far Between today. However, it has been designated a Christmas present and was promptly confiscated for wrapping. I shall not lay eyes upon its beauty until Christmas morn.

I can wait

I think…

There will be a Burger at my door soon also.
It too has been designated.

It’s going to be a good Christmas anyway.

:grin:

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

13 Likes

This week’s haul, Code 2 from a trade, Par Avion off the bst, WYYC edition Method and Elec-trick for an early birthday present I wasn’t waiting a week to open. @NitroBobby916 you have stronger will power than I do. Tossing around the Par Avion and Wizard for today.

20 Likes

The MOONLIGHT has arrived.

While the Klondike has been my favorite bimetal for about half a year, the Spotlight Ultra has been my favorite monometal for about that same amount of time. I was always super curious what a bimetal version of the Spultra would feel like, and today I don’t have to wonder any more. While it’s not the same specs in terms of dimensions, it ticks the boxes of what I was imagining a bimetal Sputlra should be/things I was wanting more out of the Spultra. I always felt that the Spultra slightly lacked a bit of spin power and now that obviously no longer an issue - in fact, this thing is a spin monster. It’s got power and a decent amount of kickback for days. It is noticably heavier and not as wide as the Spultra, while still feeling very distinctly in the same family. In fact, if there’s one yoyo this reminds me quite a bit of, it’s the original bimetal Shutter. While it doesn’t dethrone the Klondike for me, it is a fantastic option if you’re a fan of the Spultra (and you definitely should be a fan of the Spultra).

Compared with Spultra

28 Likes

Literally buying one now based on this recommendation!!

3 Likes

Not sure who it was from but got my bst secret Santa’s gift. Opened it thinking it was something else. Very neat combo of throws to play with.

19 Likes

Got this nice 3a pair the other day! It’s unfortunate that these beauties have marks already, but it is what it is.

28 Likes

Got clarification I misunderstood the post. Was talking about 3a playing marks. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

An amazing mailday with two Unknown two Oatmilks and a Secret Gnome List Nickel Gnome x Dedhead I was suddenly messaged about. Completely overshadowed by my gf and I having Norovirus and throwing our guts up Thursday. :face_vomiting::face_exhaling: I’ll look forward to these when I no longer want a meteor to hit Missouri.

37 Likes

Excellent haul of loot and sorry to hear you guys being sick.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to hunt down an unknown pickaxe for years lol… Congrats!

3 Likes

Oddly enough was not actively hunting it, was approached with a chat from a guy in the Czech Republic who’s seen my current Unknown and CLYW collection and knew it’d go to a good home. :hugs:

3 Likes

damn, I was only lucky enough to recieve a trade offer with one, but it was clear instead of black.

2 Likes

I have a silver V2 as well :kissing_closed_eyes: I’ll have to update my case pic soon, might have another Unknown or two lined up soonish though. Lol

25 Likes

Guess you’ve become the well-known unknown

1 Like

You don’t have enough c3 is the problem

3 Likes

Thanks for the support on the Dreamer. Much appreciated my friend

3 Likes

A bunch of tasty new Markmont blends:

28 Likes

Coincidentally, the color of the pin matched the color of the book (dune).
The Klondike feels like cheating. Its too good. I only can compare it to the Pyro, the Superstar 2024 and the OD Cascade… but as far as i can tell, this is a enorm good Yoyo! I feel i will not order any other yoyo in the near future soon.

31 Likes