What did you get in the mail, 2023

Its a really fun yoyo! This was a Patreon shipment for G2, and I’m not 100% sure on what this will retail for. I’m guessing around $120

3 Likes

Got my Pomodoro from the Atmos sale! Saw a lot of hype for this one, decided to pick one up especially since it’s one of Atmos’ “less wide” offerings haha. Really great weight distribution on this thing, just a super easy-going/laid back feel. Really comfy size and shape as well. This yo is a ton of fun and definitely lives up to the hype.

34 Likes

Mission accomplished! GID Imperials acquired. Thanks Target!

25 Likes

Aww you’re so lucky I wish I would’ve seen the drop for the reboot!! They look awesome together!

2 Likes

RSO Bowl - Sakura Editon

32 Likes

I’m pretty excited about this one

18 Likes

First stainless. :grin:

Rso bowl 303. :bowling:

42 Likes

Is a good mail day :yum:

27 Likes

We salute you sir :saluting_face:

Your friends,
Lilith Top Deck & Lilith Wizard

27 Likes

Not mail but hit a bonanza at Target. I got one of each available color Imperial and Butterfly for me and the glow in the dark Imperials for the grandkids’ Christmas stockings.

Target had a pretty good supply in the up front bargain bins.

5 Likes

Yes; I love my Pilot 823’s! I have two (M, F). I would urge you to get a nice fountain pen to get the best experience and results. A fine fountain pen is the greatest writing instrument devised.

2 Likes

I missed that one! Didn’t realize there was a top deck!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. I used to collect fountain pens for quite some time. Still use those for taking notes at clients these days. Do have one of my smaller m400 Pelikans being the sidekick to my midori :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah so far, it’s just those three, top deck, reboot and wizard that have gotten cerakote Lilith treatment. :nail_care:

3 Likes

26 Likes

When my wife says something about having two of the same yoyo. :arrow_heading_down:

25 Likes

Finally got one I’ve been waiting for for a long time—MCMO. It’s a bit early, but definitely seems to live up to its legendary status.

20 Likes

Dark Matter, FTW

1 Like

Sorry; the comment was meant for Grendel. He was showing the cheap 823 copy. Those are ‘good’; but not great.
It sounds like you are already fallen into the fountain pen world.

My apologies for coming off as condescending.

Old school Enyo goodness. NM2.

19 Likes