What did you get in the mail, 2023

I’m pretty sure if you order a bunch of stuff outlier sends from the AU. So like sure if it’s just the yoyo it has US distribution but add something else not in the drop and boom now it’s taking a voyage.

1 Like

Indeed! Also plus point for being reasonably priced.

2 Likes

Chitchats is a service that runs package from Canada to the US, so my money is on them having distribution from Canada. Which would jive with it coming through Niagara Falls.

2 Likes

I’m just kinda more curious and mystified. Like okay, this has to be some kind of algorithm output to optimize their whatevers. But… how? What eldritch logic is at play?

2 Likes

Uploading: IMG_2668.jpeg…

Got my Lilith wizard today!! This is why I sold my relic. Added pic with purple reboot just cuz

33 Likes

Gnome trooper loads of extras and gold edition g5

25 Likes

This was really my reaction too. How does this happen? It almost seems like someone had to do it intentionally. If computers or automated processes are responsible then this must be happening on a grand scale. I just think of the sheer waste of money involved. I guess it’s just a sign of the times in which we live.

2 Likes

Draft pick. Nebula B22 Al7

28 Likes

It might be an algorithm or it might be extreme incompetence. I never doubt the ability for a process to be built by incompetent people and executed without question.

3 Likes

Also a sad fact of the times is that there are extreme levels of incompetence being continually displayed across the board in the current work force.

4 Likes

40 Likes

@GTDropKnot were twinsies!!

35 Likes

Would love to hear y’all’s first impressions on the Velyaa, it looks awesome!

1 Like

Got my Lilith wizard in too! Pic next to the Lilith reboot

42 Likes

How are you guys liking the Veylaa @GTDropKnot @Bobparty? Got my eye on it to pick up one day…

6 Likes

Haven’t tried it just yet. But I will let you know as soon as I do!!! @nonja121

4 Likes

Yeah same! I’ll let you know I have been busy!

2 Likes

New double rims coming in🤓

32 Likes

Okay @Sgt1yoyo1 and @nonja121 ! Initial impressions are in and veylaa is sickkkk! Super super powerful and stable Yoyo. Fairly rim weighted sensation with very mild reluctance to zip around. This just makes it easy to control imo and definitely definitely can move when you want it to. Easy to accelerate and decelerate. I think it’s a winner and I’m very impressed. These are just my initial thoughts and I spend 95% of my Yoyo time using hades so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

9 Likes

I like this yoyo a lot. price please

2 Likes