What did you get in the mail, 2023

Menards has green and orange if you live somewhere that has one. I think it’s mostly Midwest.

1 Like

thanks, i found a couple green and orange yesterday in a local Market Basket grocery store… just not seeing a lot of the current mold (since 2020?) in MA so far.

2 Likes

Target bins for the win. $3 a pop.

25 Likes

Yeah my target didn’t have any… I’ll have to keep hunting.

4 Likes

@bjardin are we going to see any “GLOW” Butterflies in the future Target bin restocks?

6 Likes

I wish. When I went they had blue, red, and one pink

3 Likes

Didn’t even snap a pic before the swap. Lilith cerakote Wizard came in today.

27 Likes

My @Overtinkering crater and my Halloween picture runner up replay and cw

27 Likes

Ive had an epic mail/loot day.

First, the Target haul.

Second, my crater from @Overtinkering arrived. @Captrogers we’re crater buddies.

Third, my YoYo Tricks package. I plan on giving one of the Origens to a friend.

Finally, got this from @edhaponik. He was great to buy from. 10/10 would buy again. Apparently hes really really good at modern responsive or something. :laughing:

26 Likes

Wow. Which model is the green TMBR?

2 Likes

Ohh sweet you got the Ed bundle. I wonder who got those amazing yo-yos.

Crater looks great my daughter stole my new toy the moment I got it I’ll have to wait till kids go to bed.

I’ve got to get myself to a target that has these so far two stores where a bust.

15 Likes

Ed listed it as a proto, maybe a TAWTAW proto, which he then painted.

15 Likes

The crater does look great, and feels really good. I look forward to tossing it around.

Check the toy section and the bins near the entrance/exit. Some of the butterflies were moved over to where the XTs are in the toy section.

3 Likes

Oh I’m happy it arrived! Enjoy

3 Likes

Very cool!

3 Likes

Oh wow another Crater that’s great! Enjoy! Oh and thanks!

2 Likes

Overthinker is soooo good

4 Likes

No mail day yet as I’m watching my Outlier+ literally do an Around The World via USPS (for reference I live in NY). But one day…

6 Likes

Did yours get shipped from australia? Pretty sure they’re shipped out from NY if they have stock

1 Like

It’s so unbelievably annoying when this happens and it happens way too often anymore. The USPS used to be my go to, and they can still deliver well, but this kind of stuff happens to me with alarming frequency anymore. This whole year has been the worst ever for this. Ugh.

2 Likes