What did you get in the mail, 2023

Some cool stuff sent to me as samplers

Proto, Galaxy Dino, and a W1LD

23 Likes

You should see it in person Motions ano are always next level

4 Likes

To be really fair - even I was shocked at how good hibiscus came out - never seen a multicolor rim blend so flawlessly with a YoYo. This is one of the best annos/rims combo I have ever personally seen

8 Likes

What a beast of a yoyo… Best yoyo of 2023 you ask?

Imo nothing could beat this in terms of price, looks, smoothness and most importantly playability!!

Black magic it is!! :black_heart::white_heart:

27 Likes

Picked up these gems over a few weeks and they are an absolute joy to throw.
Mecha Bapezilla, Peon, and Squib.

36 Likes

YES! That Mecha Bapezilla with the domes looks soo good. :+1:

7 Likes

Lost me at “Print” I mainly only write in cursive unless I’m filling out paperwork :hugs::man_mage:t2::black_nib:

1 Like

I need it. :star_struck:

1 Like

Awesome! I´d say it’s a Pilot 8xx…? You should consider fueling it up with some Noodlers Golden Brown - could be a perfect match… :slight_smile:

…PS: Sorry, just didn’t read any further. OK - so no Pilot. Noodlers Ink does a nice job anyway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have been having a rough go lately. It is amazing how much spirits can get lifted when the wife returns from Target with these.

32 Likes

I’ll look into it, thanks!

I didn’t know they sold the glow imperials anymore. Is this really happening?

3 Likes

they hit target in my neck of the woods too, seeing these instead of pink imperials this year. still not seeing green and orange butterflies this year so far…

3 Likes

SL1000 by G2

29 Likes

That was fast!

RSO Martian, Second Invasion

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

42 Likes

Those are really cool looking! Congrats on the score!

3 Likes

Some target goodies for me too

25 Likes

I’m jealous of the target hauls, all mine had over the weekend was xt’s. I wanted a couple of those glow imperials

5 Likes

Finally got my hands on one of these:

35 Likes

The imperials and regular butterflies were at the front of the store in bins at my store. They weren’t with the xts

5 Likes