What did you get in the mail, 2023

Got a sweet wood bundle from @Thruwell.

27 Likes

My AoE (and type X) finally arrived!

22 Likes

Gnome Trooper! Many thanks to @bobafret for hooking me up! This hits all my nerd buttons, lol.

28 Likes

Finally decided to pull the trigger on the Klondike. Don’t really know why I waited so long. Definitely worth the hype.

29 Likes

Picked a couple Supercell Reacts and a matte gold Recognition. :blush:

25 Likes

How does this compare to other slimlines like an OD Panorama ? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

First impression on the deviant+

The hand feel is decently comfortable on the wide profile (50mm) but it may hinder doing tricks especially technical mounts that can only be done by narrow yoyos. The weight is balanced for a 65 gram yoyo, rail and banger tricks can do it effortlessly especially in horizontals.

The shiny titanium finish is very addicting to look at and I’m glad I chosse this one out of curiosity.

3 Likes

My MonkeyfingeR Design Prime8 Odin arrived on a longship across the ocean and I can’t put it down. Photos don’t do it justice and neither does my skillset, but I am obsessed.

28 Likes

I love panorama. I love this more. It’s a toss up between Cenote and isthmus for favorite pocket unresponsive.

5 Likes

Alright I pulled the trigger and got one, I’ll let you know!!!

2 Likes

Got a few in the mail. I’ve been scoring big on the G2 lately.

19 Likes

I hope you love it as much as i do!

2 Likes

So youre saying you lash out at others because you don’t feel appreciated enough by the community?

It might be in your best interest to start spreading more positivity and supporting others rather than putting fellow throwers down.

7 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I will try, thanks! Keep throwing.

1 Like

These look amazing! What is their name?

1 Like

Yellow,blue,black= gsquared gotham brass herdsman

Pinkish= gsquared reaper (don’t know the colorway)

Black and brass= I love yoyo golden abyss

4 Likes

Second hand bi metal bumble bee! I really don’t get the complaints about this being too far on the semi responsive side. I bought this to be as unresponsive as I can make it. The previous owner has put vasoline or similar in the bearing and applied the additional friction stickers and it’s100% tug responsive. Beautiful little pocket throw!

23 Likes

Got these in this week. Threw nothing but the slim rebound until the slam dunk came in a few days later. Both are amazing throws

29 Likes

Watermellow Parlay. I do enjoy a good Parlay.

The Parlay it is So, choice if you have the means I highly recommend picking one up.

34 Likes