What did you get in the mail, 2023

It’s so mutha flippin good! I have the sugar sand version too. I feel like micro arc is not my thing. This plays so much better. Sugar sand version is good. Don’t get me wrong but it’s just not anywhere close to this level.

27 Likes

Halloween Scintillator! I love the cute lil ghosts

30 Likes

Lets see the other side. I came really close to getting one but ended up with another FH Mini.

2 Likes

Gnome Trooper landed yesterday been playing the heck out of it.

Thanks @bobafret !

34 Likes

I guess you could say it’s a secret of the sea….

I’ll sea myself out.

Jk. I’ll snap a pic when I get home. Lol

5 Likes

28 Likes

Ok - how good is it really?

I’ve heard such insane good things about it

1 Like

You got it!! I’m stoked for u dude. Honestly one of the best releases of the year imo

2 Likes

Thanks to you! You da man, Mikie! I didn’t jump on it right away when you told me but, eventually, I had a tiny bit of money and some how it was still there. I couldn’t believe it.

1 Like

Awesome! For this yo-yos that blasted smooth finish really does make a big difference

3 Likes

Yoyo from the down under is here

31 Likes

The raw ones look so effin sweet!

Not just any raw color but its actually a titanium grey anodized

4 Likes

This honeymoon period had been intense lol. Its absolutely incredibly. Best playing C3 ive tried and perhaps the most pleasanf and balanced feeled competition type throw ive tried. Not to mention it has a beautiful ring to it too. Fast without being uncontrollable. Powerful without being painful or uncomfortable. I dont want to set it down.

5 Likes

Fastest yo in the west. Glad you like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dang, I’m going to have to pick one up!!!

2 Likes

I didn’t even know that was a thing. It looks amazing!

2 Likes

I reckon more yoyo companies will follow this trend pretty soon

3 Likes

Any Mailday that includes an RSO is an EPIC MAILDAY!

Starship
Noah
Fat Tire 20/20

These just arrived on my lunch break. Can’t wait to get out of work and throw these around! :grin:

30 Likes

How is the deviant + ? It certainly looks intriguing.