What did you get in the mail, 2023

Great mail day today on some sweet budget throws!

25 Likes

20 Likes

I got this, my first bi metal

4 Likes

Got this mmc (incl. Markmont SE) the other day in a trade and put it in a blackout dress today :slight_smile: one of the best looking black anodized throws for me.

32 Likes

What really? What’s wrong with the terranian that people didn’t like?? It’s one of my favorite one drops. And a staple in my book as it was my first one drop. Ive since rounded out my collection quite nicely and have thrown most of their yo-yos at least once and I still feel the same about the terranian. I’m relatively new to this forum so I am asking out genuine curiosity

3 Likes

It wasn’t from the forums here, my bad. Took me a while to look for it again. It’s on the r/throwers discord here. Probably random chatter, take with pinch of salt haha. I’d be surprised if anything from OD is bad.

2 Likes

I’ve wanted this off string for a long time - Anotogaster

26 Likes

Something old, something new. That white cerakote is so nice looking and feeling.

32 Likes

I’m having a tough time coming up with words to express my appreciation to forum members who helped me walk away with this haul from the Duncan drop. Lopsided trades and overwhelming gifts have me speechless.

With a couple of unknowns i already had.

My favorites.

The Samurai Mini gets the most play. The Mini could be my new favorite Duncan. The World Class is the most fun to flow with. It gets lots of string time. Last but way from the least is the Samurai FH2. I think it looks the best, feels the best in the hand, throws silky smooth and is the best to throw at someone if you need a weapon. The silver/gray finish on the Samurai Mini and the red World Class is very tacky. It is rough on strings but I love the feel of it. It gives you extra grip both throwing and catching. The silver/gray on the FH2 does not have that same feel as the other two. I love the look of its curved black caps with the big Samurai. As a certified Duncan fanboy its an excellent haul.

31 Likes

Nice stuff you got :hugs: :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

That is an excellent looking group of Duncans you have there.

2 Likes

Nice stuff tommy. As a former duncan fan boy, its nice to see the samurai stuff still get chased. Hope you hunt after the old FHZ next :heart::heart::heart::heart::pray:

5 Likes

Awesome collection bro! Congrats! :partying_face:
I still got my translucent fhz from early 05 and it’s for sure so stylish!

6 Likes

I’ve been gone for a while. Was there a previous Duncan Samurai? I love the artwork.

3 Likes

Same art! But on a Freehand Zero. Here is the OG from 20 years ago.

19 Likes

Small but exciting!

21 Likes

That is so cool. I didn’t realize it was an older design. I’ve got some work to do.

2 Likes

I got this a month or two ago but wanted to try and get this thread back on track.

Edit: Credit to Doc Pop for the picture.

25 Likes

Very nice :hugs:

4 Likes

My most recently received yoyo.

25 Likes