What did you get in the mail, 2023

Blue

25 Likes

is that an outlier+ top left? if so, how does it compare play-wise to the outlier 3?

I’ve been singing its praises st every opportunity lol, glad you finally got your hands on one

1 Like

32 Likes

It’s more like a slower galaxy diver

1 Like

I have it strung up with my Reactor weight right now. It’s a decent freehand player. The shape is awesome for landing it on your backhand and the rim is great for catching.

This came yesterday. Honey mooning so hard rn.

26 Likes

dude respawn lite + reactor was my goto 0a/5a set up until i sold my clear respawn lite. the only reason i dont play 5a with one right now is cuz im not sure which of my beauties i want to destroy lol

3 Likes

That’s why I bought a clear! My whole collection is slowly becoming less and less colorful.

It’s 4a time :fire:

23 Likes

my go to 5a players are all clear too LOL, makes it easier to ignore the dings

1 Like

this makes my little throwing soul so happy to see :smiley:

1 Like

Mail time!!!

Just a few gamers

23 Likes

i already unboxed it but my alphalines came in :smiling_face:

14 Likes

From the OD NQP sale. They did surprise finishes this time around and I am very satisfied with black and clear ultralights on this Still Rollin’.

31 Likes

Just had a look at it’s profile/shape, kinda reminds me of a slimmer and rounder edged Top Deck :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t have one to compare but I see the resemblance. Still Rollin’ is great though! Feels slightly undersized, very comfortable in the hand.

I usually keep my messed up TiHawk and RBC in my purse, but people have asked a few times lately to try out the unresponsive. I have no issue handing them the Hawk given its advanced … patina, but I thought it would be nice to have something to teach with as well as a loaner. At $40 I couldn’t resist, and she’ll be hanging out with the TiHawk for the foreseeable future.

3 Likes

Think it was me. Nice! :+1: :+1:

Nice! I guess it’s hard to end up with a bad yoyo from One Drop and a good deal. Except maybe for the Terrarian which didn’t seem to go down very well with some folks from this community.

2 Likes

Got this Free Solo in the mail from a trade today. Thanks for the 3d stand, dude!

24 Likes