What did you get in the mail, 2023

One drop wyvern from NQP sale really like it

29 Likes

Got a classic in the mail today. This takes me back to when life was simple and fun. I tried my first werrd in 2009 the first time I met Mr. Mark Allen and I sucked at Yo-yoing then too.

Check out this Irony. I like to think i’m gonna keep every Yo-yo I get in, and this one is no different. Thanks for the trade to another old friend Rico as well.

27 Likes

Huge thanks to @Yoyomikie for this bundle! Recess snack, R2FG recluse, and a yoyo that I cannot identify but plays very well! Also some strings (Mowl I think) and stickers.

20 Likes

I miss mine. That should be red and black….

2 Likes

Just found out that the black and gold one is a delrin yoyo made by yoyoempire, called the Eurus

Mushroom counterweight by @Basix. Looks even better in person than the pics can show. Also is larger than what I thought it would be which is nice. My knuckles like it better than my old hard dice too. If you’re on the fence with these don’t sleep. They are excellent.

30 Likes

Mowl surveillance max

26 Likes

I play my shutter wide angle everyday, it’s my “take out doors” throw. It’s so good !

4 Likes

I got that unknown also, how do you like
It ? My bearing completely seized up on the second day, but put a concave nsk in it and I thought it plays like silk !

2 Likes

OD Terrarian + Wizard from NQP sale (In love with the color-ways I got) and FRS Markmont Project 2.

Below are some other recent pickups: Shutter Wide Angle, Orbital GTX 2.0, Cheatcode, Civility.

26 Likes

I’ve had it a week and played with it almost everyday since I got it but haven’t had any issues with the bearing, it’s still smooth and only picked up a little noise as it’s worked out some of the factory lube. The Wild definitely doesn’t lack at all in any performance category, it’s a very powerful and stable bi-metal. It’s a a little sharp on the rim but the angles feel really nice my hand. Color and graphic make it in my top 5 best looking throws for sure.

3 Likes

FRS Project 2 is hands down my favorite yo-yo now.

3 Likes

30 Likes

+1 for the MP2. When I got mine, I played it for a week straight without switching to something else which I never dit before. A throw really hard do put down and easily in my current top 5.

1 Like

Killer mail day!

3 Likes

I remember Ky just killin with one of these around 2014 at Virginia states

Fun fact. In 14 I took a 23 hour megabus trip to richmond virginia to chill with lifelong friends. Got to see some of the best while I was there. Feel in love with this yoyo while I was there. Im telling myself this is my Ky Yo-yo :joy::joy::joy:

The 23 hour bus ride back to memphis was worth it too even though I got robbed for my last $20 in NC. :joy::joy::joy:

24 Likes

23 Likes

21 Likes

If anyone remembers the poll from a few weeks ago, I ended up getting the Vigilancia. Y’all were right. Holy crap this thing is good.

26 Likes

Pomodoro “ Mactha “ blue mini spikes

The most splashy Ano job I have seen in a long time
Parlay “ hob goblin “ damn damnity damn damn.

Everyone have a great end of the week.

37 Likes