What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Good question.

It’s purely subjective and I can completely understand if others would see it in reverse. And this is only towards the 20ehteen.

Size, the smaller size of the Button fits better in my hand. It is thinner, which makes it very pocket friendly, this factor is more important to me than most I imagine.

Feel of the wood, the 20ehteen I have is an oak prototype (which I likely should have said up front.) Whatever wood the Button is made from just jives with me more. Might not matter to someone else, but it matters to me.

Neither one is very snaggy and both have a wonderful response. I give the Button a slight edge on response and the eH an edge on sleep time (which may make others give the eH an edge as sleep time is important in the fix game ). The better response for regens makes up for the less sleep time. Also, wasn’t a huge fan of the replaceable axle system on the 20ehteen. Mine came apart a lot while spinning.

Someone else could give a write up that easily gives the win to the 20ehteen and I’d have no issues with it. They both rock, I just like the Button a tiny bit more.

And that’s “The Curious Case of Spinworthy’s Button”

3 Likes

It’s here.

27 Likes

I’m no wood expert but your button looks oak as well

1 Like

Maybe the Button has a dark stain, I’m no wood expert either. But I think by this picture you see where I got the impression they may be different.

21 Likes

The Button is made from Sheoak. It’s an Aussie wood.

11 Likes

Y’all make good wood, this Button has had more play time than the wooden unresponsive and End 2.

Not saying it’s better or worse than those two, it’s just something I needed today, and a delightful surprise. Thank you, deeply. You’re a master of your craft and make beautiful art.

PSA -. Buy Spinworthy or any handcrafted yoyo, at least once. We talk about yoyos having soul. You won’t find a yoyo with more soul than one hand crafted such as this. Rest assured if you try Spinworthy, he has already found his sea legs in spades.

11 Likes

Happy cake day!

2 Likes

This Atmos Projects Khuno came yesterday.

38 Likes

That’s purdy. Any plans to cap it or swap the SEs? Love the customizability of a lot of these newer releases.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t have any caps. It came with brass and aluminum SE’s. I will try both sets out for sure

4 Likes

Rare one came today. TMBR PCT from @yoyoretro. Thank you Nathan! You’ve provided for some epic mail days over the years!

26 Likes

DiGamma Crash

Handsdown my best performing throw, in combination with the polycarb body gives that “feels like a toy experience”. Not heavy and just lots of fun!
This was my 100$ gift card purchase from @YoYoExpert & @AndreBoulay, for the april classic trick remix, thank you so much!

34 Likes

What is it?

4 Likes

Looks like the side says “GammaCrash” (had to really zoom in lol) which is an older C3 so it’s probably the DiGammaCrash which is a recent release

4 Likes

Yes digammacrash!
I dont even want to say good things about it because it transends past the honeymoon phase.

2 Likes

Airetic x Lathed Back Design collab Ti Password prototypes arrived.

27 Likes

Love the happo great throw got a blue colorway u guys should try its very stable long.spinning for the price u cant beat

25 Likes

Never heard this company wow love the looks how much

1 Like

Message @JEA86 for info!

2 Likes