What did you get in the mail, 2022?

I’ve been buying, selling and trading like a mad man! This is the haul for this week, so far :sweat_smile:

Mowl Highwall
ODxStaticCo Parlay
A-rt ■■■■■■■

33 Likes

That’s a lovely Parlay. How are you liking it?

2 Likes

Loving it! I have a copper plated Parlay that I hold very high in my list of favorites (it’s my profile pic). This one is noticeably lighter without the copper plating and brings an even more fun experience to string! Highly suggest either a plated or nonplated Parlay if you ever get a chance.

One day I may even get lucky and find a Sudo to compare to these :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ah i see @Glenacius_K, so the HDPE KNack that I have was made before you developed the KNick-KNack? Brandon got it a few months ago, so I assumed it was a newer yo-yo.

Also, the 2018 eH is made of Ash. Has a similar grain to oak, is lighter in color and a lot lighter density.

Edit: I just saw that you said it was a prototype, so I guess it could be oak. Is it heavy? I imagine a yo-yo that size in oak would weigh over 60 grams.

1 Like

Just got these from the man himself @DocPop thank you for the super fast awesome delivery with some unexpected extras.

33 Likes

sweetness delivered!

i’ve got those same strings on the Mr Butcher I’m throwing today.

@DocPop is the man. Always throws in those extras to make the deal even sweeter. love it.

kgb

4 Likes

Thats an epic mail day! I play both of those yoyos daily, theyre super fun

2 Likes

34 Likes

Got this in the mail today in a trade with @colintittel
My first RCS. The sk8r.

27 Likes

E1NS. Now just to acquire the RSO E1NSTiEN…

33 Likes

Mowl Hybrid

32 Likes

Great shot!

3 Likes

Koi

39 Likes

That’s an awsome colorway! If I didn’t just purchase a black/green acid wash Koi, I would snag one of those!

3 Likes

Yeah, only two oak Protos made. Both went to ed.

We had a yoyoexpert fantasy football league and everyone tossed in a throw and I ended up winning. ed took one of them and painted it up for the winner. Don’t have scales or an ash one to compare weight.

It has seen it’s final days as the gap is too thin to allow it to sleep anymore, which might be fixable by buying a new axle system, just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Fun note, apparently the 20ehteen was gonna be a painted run but they didn’t know if it would hold up with time.

I tagged the ones of us that participated, I think we tried doing it in 2020 but for obvious reasons things didn’t go well that year. I believe AaronW started the whole thing, I’d like to throw out the notion of getting the gang back together if interested.

@edhaponik @AaronW @vegabomb @eternalmetal
@sfyoyos @YoYoExpertGarrett @TheYoyoer27 @yoyo_cubicle @shatterFX

a9e00938d779b8290ca86adfa2a5c490fa65f524_2_562x1000~2

21 Likes

Yeah it is amazing. Reminds me of the Nebula by G2 without the stars. My first koi and it plays awesome.

1 Like

Had a chance to meet up with a good friend and complete a trade we made a while back, Turning Point Anubis.

31 Likes

I think I’m gonna do a writeup involving the Koi soon. Lots to love about it - 7068, stable, powerful, cheap, durable/pretty finish, outstandingly smooth. Hard for me to recommend much else in that price range as far as full sized organics are concerned.

9 Likes

I love mine. It’d be nice to read.

3 Likes