Unknown edition.

Sweet, sweet throw.

Throw often my friends

kgb

30 Likes

I got a Sushi🙀

I love Sushi>

34 Likes

Was yesterday but made my first mechanical keyboard. Turns out it isn’t hotswappable so I need a soldering iron. I think it turned out nice after about 8 hours of assembly.

20 Likes

So sorry I just seen this! I can later yes!

1 Like

Something most interesting.

A SPYY TYY-01.

If you look close, you will notice the mis -matched numbers.

One side is 001 and the other side is 012.

I know that isn’t earth shattering. But I think it’s cool😳

I had 2 many years ago but donated them to a worthy cause. I was only 1 of many people that participated in a fundraiser at the time.

Left with none, I always looked forward to running in to another one.

I guess I got lucky.

Excellent yoyo could actually be released today and fit right in with all the other Ti yo-yos.

This design has aged well.

24 Likes

dude the sushi looks sick with those SE’s

Atmos Fruitloops in Sky Blue and Bubblegum Pink

30 Likes

Oh wow the colorways were numbered?

1 Like

The last few releases since maybe Noah have had a nice little card. I think it’s a thoughtful touch. Can’t remember if Stormberry did.

4 Likes

Do you like these I was thinking about getting one

2 Likes

Jump on it while you can.

1 Like

Say less. Goat milk color way ordered.

2 Likes

Got these really cool looking new strings from A and A Strings in the mail, thank you for sending out samples!

I just strung up the red string, initial impressions are that it is FAST! Pretty slick and not very bouncy. Only drawback is the color…but my eyes are just old and I need bright colors :sweat_smile:

The other string looks wonderful, I’ll be tying it up soon!

23 Likes

Bruce, thrilled you like them! We are trying to do some really cool color combos, and sometimes visibility is sacrificed a bit. Totally understand though, so we are trying to include at least one bright color as an option each month. Also I’m totally going to use your post as a chance to plug our new monthly string subscription, which is now live. Check out our instagram for more info…Login • Instagram (I’d link to the store, but don’t want to break the rules or anything!)

8 Likes

Recently a lot of diapers that I purchased on Amazon… Taking care of my first child and new yoyo member: Alexandre. :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

I don’t know how I ended up with another, but here we are. Still really wanting a second run in camp caribou, but a first run berry berry is still pretty awesome.

32 Likes

Fruitloop has arrived! A truly sweet treat, fun is an apt describer.

The blast is satisfying for grinds and the response is very nice.
Very comfy in the hand and a joy on the string!

This one is a winner, thanks again Atmos Projects for putting on the Instagram giveaway!

31 Likes

Pink seems to be a popular choice with those

1 Like

Pink is technically the best color for a yoyo, or so it’s been argued :sweat_smile:

I did have a rather difficult time picking though…great colorway lineup, as always!

4 Likes

One Drop Fat Tire. If anyones on the fence about this one I’d go for it, this thing is satisfying to hold and throw, and plays far more uniquely then the majority of new yoyos. At the same time, while the shape may look difficult to use, it is fairly easy with decent technique. Also surprisingly powerful, with a hefty presence on the string I really enjoy.

26 Likes