What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Ghost :yo-yo:

Bad : The plates that had to be added are sharp and ugly.
Good: At 84g it doesn’t play as heavy as I expected. My daughters are pretty impressed with the illusion.

24 Likes

what are the plates for?

28 Likes

They had some unexpected manufacturing issues late in the process. It’s detailed in the Kickstarter page.

Any of you cool kids get one of these today?

33 Likes

The real question for me is “how many of these are you cool kids gonna get today” seriously entertaining to watch the stock number go down like a new years clock.

6 Likes

I was watching it and about 100 sold in the first 12 hours. They’re gone now.

1 Like

Great mailday! Got a Barracuda from Duncan as a gift from someone, and the Beanie from @TSAF!

I was super surprised at how the Beanie plays, it’s totally different than the other Throwing Sideways pieces I have!

21 Likes

Got this CLYW Otter and Ditch in a trade and they play great! The Ditch is comfortable in the hand and surprisingly stable - a really delightful throw. I’m curious why I don’t hear more about the Otter. Not a lot of forum posts about it as far as I can find. I’m curious what other Otter owners think of it.

24 Likes

Three of the most unique and fun yoyos I have tried recently.
Top: TP, Radix
Left: YYR, Gopa
Right: At Design Lab, Mono

31 Likes

Mono and radix are some of my favorites. You’re really tempting me to get a gopa.

4 Likes

Get a GOPA already…

15 Likes

Some Alphaline 10 packs to help decide on a new color for my next 100 and 2 NSK bearings; one concave, one center trac. Going to drop those into my Ti throws. The NSK that came with the Alliance felt so good, even better than the SS DS bearings I currently use, so I had to grab some.

16 Likes

check out lotus bearings. SOOOO GOOOD

1 Like

How do you compare lotus vs buddha bearings. Because both are abec 7 and i cant notice a difference. Both are good. But buddha bearings are way less expensive…

2 Likes

Patience is a virtue😋

38 Likes

There it is! The good’ol’ abec rating. @Theycallmecotton , this is prob familiar to a skateboarder. Ya?

Do we know where NSKs fall on the abec scale? Center trac? Maybe someone has a table ?

I am going to give those lotus a go!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to throw this boy!! El mijo 6061 baby!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::star_struck::star_struck:

22 Likes

Yessirrrrr

Never tried buddah